Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2014, 07:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey everyone! My names is James Freakin Lahr, 27 from Virginia Beach! I am in the market for a 2008+ Evo. I'm using this site as my buyers guideM I have found quite a few Evo's within 100 miles of me that have low miles and are only 4 years old! Average price seems to be about 25k here. From what I've been reading that's not a bad price. I'm getting married in less than a month and I'm "not allowed" to buy an evo till after that lol. We are buying a house next year and have been saving for it for a while but it looks like we will go WAY over what we need for a downpayment, so I can use some to knock the price tags down even further. I'd love a White one for about 20k but so far I'm about 4-5k shy. Not a big deal. The loan will be 20k so I can put down the rest out of pocket.. I can't wait to buy one but I'm in no rush. I am sick of my cobalt and am ready to upgrade. Not just car wise, but people wise. Its widely known the evo crowd is a better scene. The people aren't douche bags like the subaru crowd or the *** cobalt ss crowd. I have had the car 3 years and replaced almost everything in it. Most expensive being a gm crate motor and 2 clutches and stage 1 axels. I hate this car lol. Can't wait to move on in the near future!!
Old Aug 19, 2014, 06:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow. 14 hours after posting an introduction on the forum and not a single welcome post.. is there a better, more viewed forum for this platform?
Old Aug 20, 2014, 04:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Welcome!

Good luck on your search for the right evo!
Old Aug 20, 2014, 04:11 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome, you might want to check out evoxforums.net as you're in the market for the X

Last edited by bphx123; Aug 20, 2014 at 04:23 PM.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 04:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Congrats on your upcoming marriage!

There are a lot of useful threads on this forum! I'm sure you'll figure that out as you peruse through this site.