Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Murda.ix

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2017, 07:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Murda.ix

whats up guys, i joined the forum a while ago but forgot to introduce my self. Im marlon im 22, my IG is @murda.ix , i bought my evo ix "Esmé" uh like 7 months ago from brooklyn auto sale. Complete emotional buy i new nothing about egos and thank god ive had nothing major happen mechanically, except my 5 gear scratching while normal shifting, (i have to double clutch in to 5th) but thats due to my lack of me not knowing how to drive stick properly. ive done a muffler cut (horrible) and i got some cheap exhaust from some guy on craiglist and its worked perfectly. my car came with megan headers but i plan to go invidia or top mount (sheepybuilt) still deciding. everything else is completely stock exterior i have a carbon hood i bought off some guy on face book and i have a diffuser on my usdm bumper, aem X gauges, sparco harness and harness bar. running 255/40/18 aizens on evo X bbs. thats bout it, i do photography on the side and plan to do circuit.
Attached Thumbnails Murda.ix-dsc_0410.jpg   Murda.ix-dsc_0011-2.jpg   Murda.ix-img_8958.jpg   Murda.ix-dsc_0038.jpg   Murda.ix-dsc_0673.jpg  

Murda.ix-dsc_0666.jpg  
Old Dec 6, 2017, 07:14 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Way to go Marlon

Hey, thanks for posting up & looks like you got yourself a great project EvO!

I happen to own a 9 as well. We have a project thread if you plan on doing a full build or just adding some mods to your liking

Welcome aboard & please get active on the boards

If you have questions, you let me know

Joe
Old Dec 9, 2017, 02:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
How was the buying process? They seem to be the only dealership within 100 miles of me that's getting IXs. I was thinking about buying a car from them but didn't like the initial interaction when I called up there about a IX they had.
Old Dec 10, 2017, 07:15 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Looking good bro, I just got myself an XIII a few weeks ago.