Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Thoughts?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2019, 06:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thoughts?

What's up everyone, I'm new to the Evo forums lol I need some opinions. I'm looking into getting an Evo X GSR pretty soon (I hope). Obviously I want the Recaros so I'm leaning more towards the 14 models but I can't really seem to find a low mileage/stock one for a good price so should I say screw it and get a 15 and buy aftermarket seats? I've driven one before, nothing crazy just around a parking structure so are the Recaros REALLY worth it?
​​​What about an FE? I know they're over priced but if I can make a deal for a good price should I go for that instead? All I know is that I want an Evo so bad..
​​Any thoughts/opinions/recommendations on this would be very helpful and much appreciated. Thanks!

(btw I currently drive a 15 WRX if that matters lol)
Old Feb 19, 2019, 07:05 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Alright, welcome

Great to have you interested in the EvO, being that youre a Suby owner

I cant help too much w/your questions, as Im a EvO9 owner. The 10 is somewhat foreign to me

But the 4B11T motor has grown on me over the years & have found that it is very mod friendly & capable of producing some good WHP no.s

Post up a pic of your Suby! We like looking at those as well

Joe