Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Anti-Lock light + All ACD lights on

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2007, 08:49 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anti-Lock light + All ACD lights on

I am just wondering if anybody has a clue what my problem could be...I have yet to check for a code (i don't know if i have one or not because I always have the misfire or 02 code since my rear 02 is toast). Anyway, while driving out of nowhere my Anti-Lock warning light will come on with no noticiable difference and about 80% of the time all my ACD lights will come on as well at the same time. Anybody have a clue what's up?

I put in a new clutch about 4k miles ago. I'm currently at 14k.
Old Jun 20, 2007, 11:52 PM
Evolving Member

nvm, i searched and found out I just need to bleed the system...which is funny because a Mitsu tech told me it bleeds it's self when I first did my clutch...
Old Jun 23, 2007, 08:13 PM
Evolved Member

hey, i think i have this same problem after my clutch install....did you have to just bleed the clutch after your install for the light to go aawy?...i too have the anti lock brake light on after clutch install
Old Jun 25, 2007, 11:01 PM
Evolving Member

is your antilock and all three ACD lights coming on? if so yeah all i did was bleed it and it went away