Long time Lurker - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
EvoM Newbie / FAQs Forum New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Long time Lurker

Old May 12, 2018, 08:54 AM

Arrow Long time Lurker

Hey everyone, after lurking around here for a couple years, I officially joined this site way back in July 2012, during my deployment overseas in the Army. I was planning on buying an Evo once I came home, but that never panned out. My dream car is a 2006 Evo MR specifically in Graphite Grey. Yes, I know I'm weird for wanting the 6 speed trans. But it just makes more sense with all the highway driving.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself. I live near Atlanta, Ga (Powder Springs) I'm a car fanatic and love everything with a motor and at least 2 wheel. I turn 33 years young this month. I'm married to the girl of my dreams. We have a little home out in the boonies, and 2 dogs.

There ya go. That's everything there is to know about me.
Old May 12, 2018, 09:44 AM
EvoM Super Moderator

Welcome & thanks for posting up. Yeah, getting involved in a car hobby is a big deal / decision

Keep us posted on your interest level & if you see something & want our opinion, go ahead & post up the details / link

Personally, Ive owned a 2006 RS for 10 years

Joe
Old May 16, 2018, 12:06 AM
Gold Sponsor

Welcome aboard, there's an amazing community of owners and vendors here. Ask away if you're looking for any advice.
Old May 17, 2018, 10:40 AM
Evolving Member

Welcome. I hope one day your dreams will come true.
Old May 18, 2018, 01:02 PM
NME

Sweet bro, thanks for your service, I served 5 years in the Marine Corps. I stole your avatar btw haha why a 2006? Looks? I ride motorcycles as well. Although to be fair it's been a few years, you know how life goes. I'm new here as well. Hopefully you can get your dream car.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.