Opinions on Innovate MTX-L versus LC-2 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

General Engine Management / Tuning Forum Discuss general EMS tuning concepts that do not pertain to a specfic brand or product.

Opinions on Innovate MTX-L versus LC-2

Old May 1, 2015, 02:17 PM   #1
Evolved Member

Drives: 2007 Passat Wagon, 03 EVO VIII

Opinions on Innovate MTX-L versus LC-2

Hey All,

I'm currently running an AEM UEGO wideband. Been considering changing over to an Innovate for accuracy and speed.

My first choice is to go with the LC-2.

My inner-ricer is wanting to go with the MTX for the sweet looking gauge (I would replace my current inaccurate boost gauge with the same style).

My main concern is logging. I know the the LC-2 will log through the rear O2 with no issues. I haven't seen many threads where anyone has successfully been logging without a serial cable (laptop limited).

Any thoughts?

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wideband formula help. Innovate MTX-L ---> EvoScan 3vo|3oost General Engine Management / Tuning Forum 6 May 7, 2017 02:10 AM
FS[Northeast]: Innovate Motorsports MTX-L Complete complete whitebrands kit new kit Giuna99 For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power 1 Apr 17, 2016 08:35 PM
Innovate wbo2 and gauge help Sheasta Evo General 4 Dec 13, 2015 05:39 PM
Logging AFR's with Innovate LC2 mrm95 General Engine Management / Tuning Forum 11 Sep 7, 2015 07:40 PM
logging boost with mtx-d to evoscan jdm-vr4 Evo How Tos / Installations 0 Mar 11, 2014 10:14 PM