Negative
Would not sell to buyer
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Seller jdowd (4)
Sep 26, 2016
jdowd
Sep 26, 2016, 06:29 AM
Gave tracking to buyer he didnt follow when shipment would be delivered him and shipper had issues at the end i lost out on sell cause of buyer being impatient

bryonboals
Sep 26, 2016, 07:12 AM
Never got package

jdowd
Sep 26, 2016, 01:56 PM
Package was delivered you were not home and fed ex needed signature
You became impatient on your own mistake

bryonboals
Sep 26, 2016, 04:56 PM
I did not make mistake, I feel it is ridiculous that it sits longer at FedEx then it take to ship from California. You give me bad reviews because FedEx does not follow simple instructions

jdowd
Sep 26, 2016, 05:47 PM
YOU dont follow simple intruction and yes your rediculious cause your blaming fed ex for this it said on site that you had to home for delivery they tried delivery to you at 2:38pm you werent home you then change the location of your item to be sent sat night at 9:38pm fed ex is close at that time and is close sunday item didnt get updated to be sent out to new location till monday was sent out tuesday to get delivered you then refused item so that why i gave you negative remark you keep trying to argue about this like its fed ex issue when it was you being impatient product was sent out thursday got to you sat i went out of my way to make this happen i called fed ex to try and get it to you on your demands to try and make it right still you where difficult. You deserve the negative remark. What your excuse for give me a negative remark cause fed ex didnt follow instruction lol give me a break im over this and your cry baby attitude go stomp your feet somewhere else