Notices
Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
wazmunstr
Oct 31, 2010, 08:10 PM
Be warned! Don't do business!!!

Sold me a non-working transmission, when I was lead to believe it was working. Told me it wasn't grinding, when it grinded going into a few gears and also failed on my way home from Florida! I was lucky I even made it back to my driveway! It was installed professionally at a transmission shop. I pay $1045 for the install and $700 for the tranny. ALL WENT DOWN THE DRAIN. Thanks for stealing money straight out of my hard working hands!

You've been warned!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHGlsebPjjs

nos51
Nov 1, 2010, 02:21 PM
i never used the transmision and though maybe my fault i was told it was perfect, i bought it as a spare so i got dooped also.also in you video YOUR own video you said it with your own words it shifts fine.you drove the car 600 miles and then it started making noise,maybe the incorect fluid was installed etc you after all didnt install the transmision and these cars are not your average cars to work on .im really sorry i dont sell banged up parts.at the end of the day it is still a used item and i cannot give you a warranty like if you were buying a new part,like i said before this is the risk WE all take when buying USED parts to save a $.