Negative
Wont buy from again
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer Fourced4cyl (11)
Mar 22, 2012
Fourced4cyl
Mar 22, 2012, 09:53 PM
Good deal on parts, but one of the items was not shipped to me. This issue was corrected but I was sent something other than what I purchased. Turns out the item I wanted to purchase was mis-represented on their website. I was not informed that the item had been replaced with a different model. Had to talk to Tiago multiple times to get him to cover return shipping. Shipped the item back and took a couple weeks to get my refund. Bad communication and lots of "oops guess i missed this". As I said, good deal, but wont buy from again.

VRSF Tiago
Mar 22, 2012, 09:59 PM
Sorry man, I guess refunding your purchase in full and covering shipping from your location wasn't enough. Mishimoto no longer makes the part you're looking for. There's no way you can physically fit a dual fan shroud without making contact with the turbo. It's a shame you're taking this out on us when we gladly took the item back at no cost to you.

Fourced4cyl
Mar 23, 2012, 10:45 AM
I appreciate that you refunded the purchase and covered shipping. Here is where my problem lies so anyone reading this is not confused.

1. On your EvoM add, you have a link to the mishimoto fan shroud on your website. The description of this item is clearly marked as a two fan unit.

2. You forgot to ship the fan shroud all together.

3. I was never notified by your company that the dual shroud had clearance issues. Had you informed me via PM or by phone, I either would have cancelled the order for the shroud or I would have accepted that it has clearance issues. I don't care that it has clearance issues! My car is customized and I can make the dual shroud fit. The reason I wanted to purchase the dual shroud from you was because I wanted two fans to help keep the car cool at the track.

4. Most of the time it took you almost a week to respond to any of my PMs. The fact that you forgot to ship the fan shroud, and then forgot to refund my money because these things "slipped through the cracks" does not instill confidence in someone looking to spend their hard earned money on a product that you are selling.

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...oudWebPage.jpg

http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...VRSFEvoMAd.jpg