Notices

T-case and Transmission Parts

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2013, 11:58 AM
Gold Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
T-case and Transmission Parts

We can appreciate those who want to rebuild their t-case or trans themselves. We try to make this easy by offering the most common parts needed on our website. Listed below, via link, is what we have to offer for the 8-10 EVOs:
Can't find what you need? Please EMAIL us and we will find it!
Old Jan 4, 2013, 01:04 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Final drive

How much for the 400. Evo 8 final drive " i think that is gonna b best for my stroker motor " pm me plz
Old Jan 4, 2013, 01:28 PM
Gold Sponsor

Originally Posted by flabber
How much for the 400. Evo 8 final drive " i think that is gonna b best for my stroker motor " pm me plz
OK, sending a PM too:

If you want the gears installed, but no other work done, it will cost $350 labor plus $750 for the parts. That would give you a total of $1100 before shipping. Our labor includes complete tear-down and inspection of the trans, cleaning using our state-of-the-art equipment, install of the new parts and assembly with new seals and pins.

We have a rebuld which includes them HERE

If you want to purchase the gears and install them on your own, they are located HERE

Thanks!!

Jack
Old Jan 7, 2013, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Do you guy ship to canada?

Thanks
Old Jan 8, 2013, 09:20 AM
Gold Sponsor

Originally Posted by whiteEvo08Y
Do you guy ship to canada?

Thanks
Yes, absolutely!
Old May 18, 2013, 07:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Could I get a price on the Evo 9 HKS 4.11 final drive shipped?

Thanks
Old May 21, 2013, 04:49 PM
Gold Sponsor

Originally Posted by turboup
Could I get a price on the Evo 9 HKS 4.11 final drive shipped?

Thanks
Hello! I need a PM with your address in order to calculate shipping.

If you are located in the lower 48, you would be looking at $821 shipped.

You can also order online and it will calculate shipping in the cart HERE

Thanks!

Jack
Old May 21, 2013, 05:02 PM
Evolved Member

wanting to change the final drive in my evo x. for lower rpm in 5th gear, can you pm me a price for just the parts shipped to 32725 and a price if I send my trans to you? Thanks.
Old May 21, 2013, 05:53 PM
Gold Sponsor

Hello, very sorry, but we do not carry the aftermarket final drive for the EVO X. We only have the OEM final drive gears in stock.

Originally Posted by localtoys73
wanting to change the final drive in my evo x. for lower rpm in 5th gear, can you pm me a price for just the parts shipped to 32725 and a price if I send my trans to you? Thanks.
Old May 29, 2013, 11:46 AM

i didn't mean to step on any toes my apologies

Last edited by mirage4g64; May 30, 2013 at 10:40 PM.
Old May 29, 2013, 05:38 PM
Gold Sponsor

Originally Posted by mirage4g64
i called Jacks transmissions a few times and left a message and got no call back, now their number is disconnected. whats the issue?
The issue is it appears sprint bought out our current phone company and decided to just shut the whole thing down without notice. Due to this we are currently switching to a completely different phone system which we hope will be up and running soon.

As stated on the front page of our site please email us directly and we will respond there. Email is a far better way of communication anyway over the phone.

We hope in the end that our new phone system will be better than ever and make things easier for our customers here soon.

Thank-you

Jack

Last edited by Jacks Transmissions; Jun 4, 2013 at 10:39 AM.
Old May 29, 2013, 07:17 PM
Evolving Member

You guys built my Evo 9 trans and it shift perfect! It was day and night difference and the finish you put on it made it even better. I cant thank you enough.

I just pulled a EVO 9 engine and trans from a friends wrecked Evo today. The trans was slightly damaged but I wanted to ask if you sell case halves? There is a crack in the case where the slave cylinder is located. The slave cylinder was broken off of the trans during impact. Let me know so I can get this bad boy sent to you and up and running again. Thanks guys
Old May 30, 2013, 01:01 PM
Gold Sponsor

Originally Posted by EVOWRC111
You guys built my Evo 9 trans and it shift perfect! It was day and night difference and the finish you put on it made it even better. I cant thank you enough.

I just pulled a EVO 9 engine and trans from a friends wrecked Evo today. The trans was slightly damaged but I wanted to ask if you sell case halves? There is a crack in the case where the slave cylinder is located. The slave cylinder was broken off of the trans during impact. Let me know so I can get this bad boy sent to you and up and running again. Thanks guys
I'm afraid I'm not at the shop right now as I'm out on my honeymoon. I will be back first thing next week and I can see if I have one. I know we have brand new cases but can't remember if we have good used cases. I'm won't know until I get back.

Do you have any pics of the damage? I can usually work miracles with my tig welder and can very likely save the original case.

Thanks!

Jack
Old May 30, 2013, 08:43 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Jacks Transmissions
I'm afraid I'm not at the shop right now as I'm out on my honeymoon. I will be back first thing next week and I can see if I have one. I know we have brand new cases but can't remember if we have good used cases. I'm won't know until I get back.

Do you have any pics of the damage? I can usually work miracles with my tig welder and can very likely save the original case.

Thanks!

Jack
Congrats on getting married! Enjoy your honeymoon and quit working lol. I will take a pic and post it when I get off work. Thanks
Old May 31, 2013, 10:21 PM

Ordered HKS 4.11 Final drive a few days ago...Got an email the next day after paying with shipping info and part arrived today!!!!!! Super fast shipping!!! Thank you!!!!!

Quick Reply: T-case and Transmission Parts