Aftermarket kenwood double din spark outage. - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
Lancer Audio and Security (All models) Discuss new audio system upgrades or alarm configurations.

Aftermarket kenwood double din spark outage.

Old May 14, 2017, 09:50 PM

Aftermarket kenwood double din spark outage.

I have supposedly blown a fuse in my radio wiring. I accidentally had my key turned over and wires of some sort touches metal and sounded like a fuse blew. I've check engine bay fixes and driver side door fuzes. I can't find it! So as of now I have no active radio. Please help.
Old May 21, 2018, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by James Catherson View Post
I have supposedly blown a fuse in my radio wiring. I accidentally had my key turned over and wires of some sort touches metal and sounded like a fuse blew. I've check engine bay fixes and driver side door fuzes. I can't find it! So as of now I wehave no active radio. Please help.
Did you finde a solution for at Work.. I havde the same problem. When connected IT can only eject the CD out and thats It.