Notices
Lancer Engine Tech Discuss specs/changes to the engine from cams to fully balanced and blueprinted engines!

Greddy Ti-C Exhaust Prototype

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2007, 10:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Keep us updated, in august!
Old Aug 6, 2007, 08:46 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boooo, got us all excited.
Old Aug 6, 2007, 09:01 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LancerGTS
So I probably wont be going with the exhaust in the end, it depends on how much they sell it for.
It would probably void your warranty like the RRM pulley you are scared of.
Old Aug 6, 2007, 12:28 PM
Evolving Member

Is this one going to be a bolt on like the RRM exhaust, or will we need to have it welded on and all that good stuff?

Also, a video would be amazing.
Old Aug 6, 2007, 12:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Xeroxed
Is this one going to be a bolt on like the RRM exhaust, or will we need to have it welded on and all that good stuff?

Also, a video would be amazing.
Talking with them I had let them know that what I had seen so far was bolt on, but at the time they hadnt yet decided. I talked with them last week and there is no new info. If I end up getting the exhaust in the end I will definately post a video for you, but as of right now Greddy is letting me use my credit towards their Gullflame wheels, so most likely I will be paying the difference for a set of those instead
Old Aug 6, 2007, 12:36 PM
Evolving Member

Talking with them I had let them know that what I had seen so far was bolt on, but at the time they hadnt yet decided. I talked with them last week and there is no new info. If I end up getting the exhaust in the end I will definately post a video for you, but as of right now Greddy is letting me use my credit towards their Gullflame wheels, so most likely I will be paying the difference for a set of those instead
Good deal. Hopefully it is a bolt on, because I saw a video of an older lancer with this exhaust, and it sounded amazing, so I would love to have it on mine. But, since I'm a noob, and I'm poor, I probably won't be able to afford having someone weld it on.
Old Aug 6, 2007, 12:40 PM
Evolved Member

Good deal. Hopefully it is a bolt on, because I saw a video of an older lancer with this exhaust, and it sounded amazing, so I would love to have it on mine. But, since I'm a noob, and I'm poor, I probably won't be able to afford having someone weld it on.
Yeah, I have seen the video you are talkin about as well, it does sound good. Personally I dont see anything useful coming from it other than the sound, so Id rather get some nice looking wheels so I can beat up my stock ones on the track
Old Aug 6, 2007, 01:17 PM
Evolving Member

Yeah, I have seen the video you are talkin about as well, it does sound good. Personally I dont see anything useful coming from it other than the sound, so Id rather get some nice looking wheels so I can beat up my stock ones on the track
I'm sure it'll do something because hopefully it weighs less than this stock muffler. That thing is a beast. But if the RRM gives a slight gain, I don't see why this one wouldn't as well.

I know what you're saying about the wheels too, but I want to get some lighter ones because of all the benefits that people are talking about in other threads.
Old Aug 6, 2007, 02:38 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
99% chance it's a bolt-on. Most aftermarket products are made to be easily installed in place of the stock item.
Old Aug 6, 2007, 03:31 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Blacksheepdj
99% chance it's a bolt-on. Most aftermarket products are made to be easily installed in place of the stock item.
Oh, okay. Thanks. I didn't know because I've never done anything like this or had anything worth doing any mods to before now.
Old Aug 6, 2007, 03:41 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Oh, okay. Thanks. I didn't know because I've never done anything like this or had anything worth doing any mods to before now.
If you drive a '84 Camaro, you might have some parts that are weld on, etc. But nowadays, everything is "easy install" and even comes with replacement hardware (because they KNOW your sh*t is rusty from driving around)...
Old Aug 6, 2007, 06:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
whats these wheels look like???
Old Aug 7, 2007, 12:36 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 08Lancer89
whats these wheels look like???

See the white Evo with the gold wheels? Those are the ones I am planning to purchase.
Old Aug 7, 2007, 01:04 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Get the free exhaust and sell it on EvoM. Then buy the wheels.
Old Aug 7, 2007, 05:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Blacksheepdj
Get the free exhaust and sell it on EvoM. Then buy the wheels.
I might, it depends on the price that Greddy charges me for the wheels. If they charge me more than what I can get them for online, I will get the exhaust to keep and then buy the rims

It all just depends on how much the exhaust sells for, because that is how much credit I get towards Greddy parts.

Quick Reply: Greddy Ti-C Exhaust Prototype