Notices
Lancer Engine Tech Discuss specs/changes to the engine from cams to fully balanced and blueprinted engines!

Tsuedo N1 exhaust installation (lots of pics!!)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2008, 05:50 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tsuedo N1 exhaust installation (lots of pics!!)

Hey guys, well i recieved my exhuast today from fedex , The exhuast itself in person looks like a rice burner immediatly i was actually embarrased about installing it at first. Installation was a breeze besides some minor complications.

The gasket that speedelemet supplies with their exhuast doesn't fit the 08 lancer. So i reused the factory one which was still in great condition.

( while i was underneath the car i notice this **** rust in no time . Rust everwhere which is just sad for a new car, sucks to be in jersey salty roads . )

the silencer is just horrible quality and should be thrown away immediatly. i didn't even bother to trying it.

The actually exhaust 4" outlet is extremly ugly truly up close tho. From afar its sexy lol

Sound : the sound note when the vehicle turns on its just sexy but then goes rite back to stock note of silence , but once you start driving the note is just perfect not loud at all but growly which is what i wanted! No cracks or pops or rattles at all. Cabin noise didn't change that much either. Im fully happy with the results.

At full throttle my injen intake still overpowerd my exhaust! lol

Quality : The welds look good, its full stainless steel looks shiny enough, but inside the outlet its not shiny but dull which isn't good looking on a exhuast. Muffle should last life of vehilce no problem.

Performance wise : I felt some increase mid to high end power on my butt dyno but who the hells noes right lol. but i felt no low end loss either.

Ricey or not : This muffler only looks rice but belive me it is not rice at all, sounds awesome, performs great and looks great. So not rice!

overall : I give the exhuast a 8.5 out of 10. For the price of 200 shipped that i payed on ebay from speed element, it was 1 hell of a deal that i couldn't pass up.

Here are some pics for you guys Videos will come tomorrow. Now enjoy.

Old Mar 14, 2008, 06:19 PM

ewww... i thought about to get this Tsudo N1 when Greddy Ti-c was out of stock everywhere, end up i rather spend 150 dollars more and wait for a month for the next shippment
Old Mar 14, 2008, 06:20 PM
Account Disabled

at first it takes alil to get used to but i actually love the exhuast, so i was not gonna spend 350 on a exhaust for its name. Now i will spend 700 on the injen cat back later on when or if i ever feel like i want more. but for now i got all i need.
Old Mar 14, 2008, 08:52 PM

seriously i dont care about the brand name either, becuz im not gonna tell everybody:heyy look! this muffler is Greddyyy: and at that position its kinda hard to see the brand name on the muffler anywayz

but Tsudo N1 that hole is too huge, people will laugh my lancer's *** out or cops will pull me over or some naughty young kids will put a apple in that hole

the price and material(full 304 stainless steel) both are good, just most people cant accept its 4' Assssss hole

Last edited by REDGTS; Mar 14, 2008 at 08:56 PM.
Old Mar 15, 2008, 05:21 AM
Evolving Member

lmao... id put an apple in it! lol im 16. but it does sound like something my friends would do, lol
Old Mar 18, 2008, 07:44 PM
Evolving Member

i think its dope it sounds dope as hell and did you have any trouble taking the old exhaust out of the hanger i heard it can be difficult sometimes but you shouldnt use wd 40 kuz it will corrode the rubber you should use like regular grease is that true
Old Mar 18, 2008, 08:17 PM
Evolving Member

the exhaust is only hard to take off if your a sissy, no offense. you just have to use tremendous force to get it off.
Old Mar 18, 2008, 08:52 PM
Evolving Member

good g-d... a little big man.
Old Mar 18, 2008, 08:57 PM
Evolved Member

Wow! Thats a big-*** tip man. Don't **** your neighbours off or they might stuff potatoes into that
Old Mar 21, 2008, 10:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Abit big.
Old Mar 21, 2008, 12:11 PM
Account Disabled

lol, it is hugh and hate how it looks but i love how it sounds so it will do untill iget my injen ses
Old Mar 21, 2008, 12:12 PM
Account Disabled

not even a complament on my review either
Old Mar 21, 2008, 01:11 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by FinestSoldier
not even a complament on my review either
Good review, good pictures (although it takes forever to load even with DSL). Very helpful and informative.