Notices
Lancer Engine Tech Discuss specs/changes to the engine from cams to fully balanced and blueprinted engines!

Dangerous Beauty!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2009, 04:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Dangerous Beauty!

Im new to this forum so to fill you in, my girlfriend just purchased the 09 Lancer ES Sport with the CVT(not my choice) with the 2.0L. I want my Lancer to be a piece of eye candy along with being dangerous on the street. Its all black, Im getting 20-25% tint done when I get my taxes back, I want to get HID's for it, the black tail lights, and many more. I have the looks down but the engine is all new(Jap?) to me. Im a 78' Camaro type guy. I want it to be one of those cars that look to pretty to be fast then all of a sudden Im gone. But yet I want it to be minimal on having to take it to the shop to get the work done. I know I might be asking much but I can do the basics on the engine especially with the how to videos everyone has on you tube these days. Now if there is something that goes in the engine that make a big change then I would see what a shop would say. Thanks for all input.
Old Jan 29, 2009, 04:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts
Please search, the forum is filled with all the information you need to make an informed decision.