Notices
Lancer Engine Tech Discuss specs/changes to the engine from cams to fully balanced and blueprinted engines!

Please help

Old May 17, 2019, 09:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please help

Been having problem with my 03 Mitsubishi Lancer oz rally I get 2 codes p0171 and p0401 Iíve changed the egr all the lines that are in the egr system also when I check the on board data itís saying it keeps going in and out of open loop every 5 seconds
Old May 20, 2019, 06:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rogelio Lozano View Post
Been having problem with my 03 Mitsubishi Lancer oz rally I get 2 codes p0171 and p0401 Iíve changed the egr all the lines that are in the egr system also when I check the on board data itís saying it keeps going in and out of open loop every 5 seconds
It sounds like you have a vacuum leak, your manifold is trying to keep a vacuum and its getting extra air probably from one of your vacuum lines causing it to go in and out of open loop and reading lean. Just check all your lines, its most likely not the egr valve or the o2 sensor

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.