Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

Autometer Question

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2007, 06:22 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Autometer Question

I had bought my autometer A/F guage and o2 sensor used. I think he told me there was about 20k already on the o2 sensor. The parts all hooked up great and have worked fine for several months. I assume the o2 sensor has worn out now, (Wifey usually drives the lancer) because its speen flyin all over the place for a week or two now, and I noticed when you really get on it it reads --- now like it's not getting anything.

I have access to internet 1-2x per week now and not a lot of time to search (gotta get that library card so they give me more than 15 min.) nehow. I just need to replace the o2 sensor part, not the whole guage - because that nice separator between o2 sensor and the rest of the wiring. I can only find the whole guage/sensor kits online. any links? Thanks all for your help!

NBW
Old Mar 16, 2007, 08:43 PM
Evolved Member

is it a wideband O2 sensor?

even then i do not believe autometer makes wideband displays... there was a kit out there where you could use an autometer gauge with a wideband O2, but i don't even know if it ever was for sale or if it's currently for sale.
Old Mar 17, 2007, 10:22 AM
Evolving Member

no, I'm pretty sure it was a narrow band (I only had the sensor, and the guage). I just ordered a replacement o2 sensor (I hope its the right one) for $105 shipped. I think that will do the trick. Thanks for the input Atilla!