Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

Buying Online Parts - especially Lancer shop

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2012, 10:34 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had a good experience buying a cheap short shifter from Lancershop. Shipping was reasonable, but it wasn't international... good luck with your purchase
Old Nov 8, 2012, 01:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but always see if there is an active vendor on EvoM for whichever shop you're going through. 9/10 they'll give you some kind of discounted rate usually around 5-10% vs what's listed on their website. If they don't really give a discount on the parts, usually they'll work with you on shipping say choosing USPS vs UPS/FedEx. Typically high shipping on their website is due to crappy shipping calculators. Russel with Mitsubishiparts.net has really helped me out on pricing on parts + shipping to AK vs what they post on their website. He even mentions multiple times on the boards that their shipping calculator sucks.

Lancershop typically is the most expensive vendor for anything they carry. However, contacting them via evom pm they have given me a 5% coupon just for asking. I do however feel that they have one of the better organized websites to browse for parts.

Also if they don't really discount something, always ask if they'll price match another vendor. (No matter who you're shopping with) Most vendors would rather have some business than no business.

Last word of advice: whichever vendor you go through, go onto their profile and view their threads. Lots of them are running around with specials, clearance items, group buys or monthly/seasonal coupons right off the bat.

Maperformance seem like they have very knowledgeble and helpful staff. I'll be funneling my money towards them over the winter months as I start collecting parts for my build or see if they'll give me a better price if I ordered everything at once. There is a shop locally that has ordered parts for me at a good rate through MAP, so I'm pleased with them. I also go through rallysportdirect.com as well.

Last edited by EvolvedAK; Nov 8, 2012 at 01:56 AM.
Old Nov 8, 2012, 05:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Rix
tdotperformance.com Toronto store, anyone purchased from them ?
Yes I have, they are very good to deal with, quick shipping and very good prices.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 06:59 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by markjr11bravo
lancershop.com is very reliable, and very fast shipping. I've ordered thousands of dollars in parts from them. But they KILL you in shipping
Hmmm, and I was thinking of ordering parts from them. May have to re-think that.
Old Nov 21, 2012, 07:47 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
We would love the opportunity to assist you