Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

Installing OEM Rockford Fostgate system into a lancer that didnt came with it

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2017, 06:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Installing OEM Rockford Fostgate system into a lancer that didnt came with it

Hello friends,

I have a 2008 Galant fortis (JMD Lancer) and I have taken on the task of installing the OEM amp that my friend took out his Lancer GT. Base on my research the amp bypass the etatc so thankfully no activation will be required. The issue is that, the speaker wires that are in the lancers that came with the RF system are ran differently, they are under the carpet, while the non RF lancer wires goes to the dash. So i have made myself a harness that im going to run up to the dash to meet up with other wires instead of pulling out the carpet to run the speaker wires.

Im trying to figure out the wiring so if anyone have the wiring diagram for the amp I would greatly appreciate a copy or any advise as I have an OEM radio hooked up outside the car on a 12v power supply trying to connect the amp directly to the radio to see if i can get it to work before i start stripping down my car lol.

So far I have the following parts:

RF amp
AMP floor bracket
Subwoofer

and I have already identified the sub wires, so ill make a harness that lead from the sub to the amp.......that the easiest part.

any advise??