Notices
Lancer General Come on in and discuss the US Lancer.

03 outlander throttle body on 01 mirage

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2017, 02:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 outlander throttle body on 01 mirage

i have a 01 mirage coupe ls with the 1.8l 4g93 ive done plenty of mods to which ill make another post on that. Right now i'm having trouble with the wiring with the sensors first the tps sensor is the newer gen 3 pin compared to the original 4 pin 03 outlander throttle body on 01 mirage-tny3eew.jpg the new tps sensor just doesn't read at all which i'm sure just needs to be rewired somehow. but i checked both with my torque app and the old one still reads when plugged in. and the iac was a different size too so i had to re wire the new connector on from the old one i just did a temporary wrap around wire trick my dad taught me wired all that up just following the same wire placement (which is probably wrong seeing how when i turn it over it crackles and gets warm) and after all that was in i went to start it up and it revs to 3k rpms and hold which ill need to wire up an idle switch for. So if anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated. Sorry for the pictures being so big just how imgur has them.