Notices
Lancer How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you have any questions, post them in here.

Bike Racks

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2011, 04:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Bike Racks

I am looking for a bike rack for my '09 ES sport. Is there anyone who has a trunk mount rack that works with a the spoiler or do i have to spend the money on a roof rack system. I have heard that THULE makes one that fits the lancer, i just don't know if it will work with the factory spoiler. if anyone has one that can help, thanks in advance.
Old Feb 9, 2011, 03:25 PM

For those people that are looking themselves, I did some research and found that Yakima sells trunk mount racks that WILL fit over the factory spoiler. I ordered the Quickback 2 from www.orsracksdirect.com because they had an awesome deal. I tested it and it fits over the spoiler. I cant wait to hit the trails and not have to take the bike apart to fit it in my back seat.
Old Jul 28, 2017, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by POWight
For those people that are looking themselves, I did some research and found that Yakima sells trunk mount racks that WILL fit over the factory spoiler. I ordered the Quickback 2 from www.orsracksdirect.com because they had an awesome deal. I tested it and it fits over the spoiler. I cant wait to hit the trails and not have to take the bike apart to fit it in my back seat.
which model you got ? looking for one for my lancer se 2013 with the factory spoiler