Notices
Lancer How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you have any questions, post them in here.

Need some advice

Search this Thread

Old Feb 29, 2016, 09:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need some advice

There is a 2009 lancer for sale that i found and it is in great condition, the guy said "2009 lancer GTS
Injen cat back exhaust, 20% window tint Spyder halo projector headlights, yellow oem fog lights, Spyder smoked tail lights. 6speed automatic with paddle shifters, rocks ford fosgate touch screen radio, navigational system, power sunroof m, carbon fiber trim on the inside 132k miles on it "

He is only asking 8000 for it but i got him down to 7000. It's not boosted, and it is automatic. I was lookingg for boosted and manual though. Would this be a good one to grab or look for another that has what i want (at least manual) i'm not really looking to drop a mer trans and boost this car for what i'm wanting..
Old Feb 29, 2016, 11:01 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
It all depends what you want the car for honestly. If you want to go fast and mod it then i would really suggest you save up until you can get an evolution. Unless you want something cool to just mob around in then get that. But thats just my 2 cents.
Old Mar 1, 2016, 06:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well this as an evo 9 and it's all good to go i just think it might be best to save up to get a manual trans evo instead of auto cause ill probably have to boost both of the cars and do my mods. But i was thinking if i needed to just swap the trans and sell the auto trans whenni do all this so i can make some money back. I don't know if thats that good of a price on the car.