EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Lancer Ralliart Vendor Classifieds (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/lancer-ralliart-vendor-classifieds-97/)
-   -   Ralliart Crossdrilled Slotted Rotors (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/lancer-ralliart-vendor-classifieds/92523-ralliart-crossdrilled-slotted-rotors.html)

r1concepts Aug 5, 2004 10:03 AM

Ralliart Crossdrilled Slotted Rotors

Hello everyone. I have 10 sets of rotors available for the Lancer Ralliart. The rotors can either be drilled, slotted, dimpled, or combination of either. The prices and dimensions of the rotors are as follow:

Front X-Drilled Slotted Rotor = $75.00/ per rotor

-Outside Diameter = 276mm
-Height = 45.7mm
-Bolt Pattern = 5-4 1/2

Rear X-Drilled Slotted Rotor = $70.00/ per rotor

-Outside Diameter = 261.9mm
-Height = 60mm
-Bolt Pattern = 5-4 1/2

Work: 714-777-2323 x 7006
Email: steven@r1concepts.com

What about the warranty? No worries. Slam on the brakes as hard as you want. Try cracking them if possible. All rotors will have 90 days full replacement warranty. We stand behind our products and will take good care of our customers.

All R1 Concepts Rotors are certified to meet QS and ISO Quality System Standards. All rotors are manufactured to OE specifications using the same process as the factory does.

Below is a sample picture what the patterns on the rotors will look like. The rotors will have a black hub and the inner vents will also be black. However, the bolt pattern will look different.

http://www.r1concepts.com/images/31109.jpg

http://www.r1concepts.com/images/300zxforum.jpg

sillypuddy Aug 6, 2004 06:17 AM

you list them as crossdrill slotted.. but in the picture it's either or

can I get them just slotted?

-joe

Daddymac Aug 6, 2004 06:26 AM

Thats what he was saying..."you can get either or a combination"

They look nice though!

Daddymac Aug 6, 2004 06:32 AM

R1 Concepts - Forgot to ask...what about shipping? Does the listed costs include this? Any package deal if you get a set of 4?

Sentinal Aug 6, 2004 06:34 AM

do you make any to fit the EVO?

r1concepts Aug 6, 2004 10:07 AM

Sillypuddy, yes you can get them slotted only for the same price.

D-Mac, the prices given above are already discounted for Evolutionm.net members. The original price goes anywhere from $90-$110 per rotor.

Sentinel, I’m also posting a group buy for EVO owners. Check it out here: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/showthread.php?t=91757

r1concepts Aug 10, 2004 09:12 AM

bump

r1concepts Aug 13, 2004 10:20 AM

bump

Az3ar Aug 18, 2004 04:24 PM

I want front pair please? I wil pm u

blk-majik Aug 18, 2004 05:51 PM

wow, great prices! some question though: how much weight is lost on the cross-drilling? It looks REALLY aggressive and im worried about the lose of mass effecting the life. over heating will cause excess strain and drilling weakens the discs. I saw the 90 day warrant, but if cracking is going to occur, it prob wont do so in the first 90 days.

do you make these in-house? how much does the disc weigh before and after drilling?

im not questioning the product or anything, just want to know what kinda how well the product has been tested.

thx and keep the RA products coming!

sicc22 Aug 20, 2004 08:18 AM

bump

r1concepts Aug 21, 2004 04:03 AM

Although we do the machine work of the rotors in-house, we have not measured the exact weight of the rotors once they are drilled. However, if you are worried about weakening the structure of the rotors, I recommend going with slotted only rotors.

blk-majik Aug 23, 2004 07:19 AM

can you post a pic of your rotors with a drill/slot combo pattern?

blk-majik Sep 10, 2004 07:51 PM

bump? anyone try these yet?

mojambo Sep 11, 2004 03:11 AM

is the black paint, powder coated? also, Are these stock rotors that you machine into slotted/dimpled rotors?

thanks
eric

r1concepts Sep 28, 2004 06:32 PM

The rotors are not stock rotors. However, the size and dimension of the rotors are the same as stock rotors. I will try to post a picture of the cross-drilled and slotted pattern later on tomorrow.

RaLLi Sep 29, 2004 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by mojambo
is the black paint, powder coated? also, Are these stock rotors that you machine into slotted/dimpled rotors?

thanks
eric

What is black E-coating????

reason Oct 2, 2004 08:05 AM

hey dan, its me mike. I got my rotors and pads installed last week. They work great. They feel alot better than my stock ones. I went out to my friends farm and did a little "track" testing and they were awesome. Thank you for the great product.

RalliartJP Oct 3, 2004 09:05 PM

:dunno: Reason - One post and its complimenting the rotors..sounds like a sales pitch?!?

reason Oct 4, 2004 07:16 AM

Lol... no i work about 70% of my day. I am the manager in a warehouse. I work basically nonstop. good thing though, lots of money. I try to get here as much as possible, but i end up working later and later.

RalliartJP Oct 4, 2004 09:18 AM

Im not an expert with upgraded brakes. But im wondering, when your braking at like 80ish, does your steering wheel still shake alot with crossdrilled/slotted rotors? Or is this still gonna occur...

r1concepts Oct 4, 2004 09:22 AM

blk-majik, Here's the pic of the cross-drilled, slotted pattern that you requested.

http://www.r1concepts.com/images/31109.jpg

Originally Posted by blk-majik
can you post a pic of your rotors with a drill/slot combo pattern?

blk-majik Oct 4, 2004 11:28 AM

wow, those look really nice! Its def on my list. Gimme about a month or less and I will be giving you a call!

btw, why dont you have a lancer section on you website under Mitsu products?

and if we do the group buy of 5 or more, do we get 10% off and a new set of pads, like you offer on the website? what pads do you carry and which are included in this deal?

r1concepts Oct 4, 2004 02:10 PM

If you can find atleast 5 buyers who are willing to purchase the rotors plus the pads, I will offer you and the buyers a 10% discount. The offer will expire October 15, 2004. This offer is open to all Evolutionm.net members.

If you wish to be on the group buy, send me a deposit of $50.00 via Paypal to dan@r1concepts.com. Then I will put your name on the list. However, if there are not enough buyers by October 15, 2004, the 10% discount will not be offered. Thanks.

wow, those look really nice! Its def on my list. Gimme about a month or less and I will be giving you a call!

btw, why dont you have a lancer section on you website under Mitsu products?

and if we do the group buy of 5 or more, do we get 10% off and a new set of pads, like you offer on the website? what pads do you carry and which are included in this deal?

blk-majik Oct 4, 2004 02:24 PM

cool, i am very interested! But, are you saying we get the discount if we buy the rotors AND the pads? Or do we get the same deal on the website where we can save 10% and get the pads as a bonus?

What pads do you have and what are you asking for them?

KILTERMAN Oct 4, 2004 02:31 PM

i want to get in the group buy but wanna know exactly what i am going to pay for a set of 4 crossdrilled rotors. shipping plus pads etc...

r1concepts Oct 4, 2004 04:03 PM

Sorry, people, but I just sold out of the rear brake pads as of today. I had the Axxis Ultimate pads, but am sold out of the rears.

I will offer the following package deal:

Front and Rear Rotors = $290.00
Front Axxis Ultimate Pads = $65.00

I will offer free shipping, worth about $25.00 - $40.00, to anyone who purchases the package above.

-Dan

cool, i am very interested! But, are you saying we get the discount if we buy the rotors AND the pads? Or do we get the same deal on the website where we can save 10% and get the pads as a bonus?

What pads do you have and what are you asking for them?

RalliartJP Oct 4, 2004 04:14 PM

:confused: Im not an expert with upgraded brakes. But im wondering, when your braking at like 80ish, does your steering wheel still shake alot with crossdrilled/slotted rotors? Or is this still gonna occur... :confused:

r1concepts Oct 4, 2004 04:19 PM

If your steering wheel is shaking, it probably means that your rotors are warped. It should not shake at all.

blk-majik Oct 4, 2004 06:08 PM

$290 for the rotors is the same as your original asking price. (2*75) + (2*70) = $290.

And RRM sells a set of 4 axxis pads for $89.

I still cant say the price on the rotors, but cant we just get the deal you are offering everyone else on your site?

r1concepts Oct 4, 2004 08:03 PM

My site is not fully developed. Whatever you see on the site aren't the real prices. As for the price of $290.00 it is with FREE SHIPPING. Shipping was not included before the deal.

blk-majik Oct 4, 2004 08:28 PM

Yea, free shipping is about 10% off. I was just referring to the included pads you mentioned on the site. I will ignore, its still a great deal! Expect a call from me in about a week =]

r1concepts Oct 14, 2004 11:53 AM

bump

RalliartJP Oct 15, 2004 12:55 PM

Arent they 179.00 on eBay for all four (front + back )?

r1concepts Oct 15, 2004 01:04 PM

Yes, we do also sell these rotors for $179.00 on Ebay. However, the quality of the rotors are not the same. The rotors on Ebay are Chinese rotors and are not ISO 9000 Approved and Certified. Therefore, they are a lot cheaper.

I offer the more expensive rotors on this forum because I know that the club members expect high quality parts and are willing to pay the extra cost.

r1concepts Oct 22, 2004 04:31 PM

blk-majik... did you still wanted the rotors?

blk-majik Oct 22, 2004 05:38 PM

yea, i do! but my company's investors pulled out this week. so my work situation is 50/50 now =[ gotta be conservative for the rest of the year until i figure out whats up. i will be getting new rims and tires for x-mas, then the rotors/pads are next on my list. then i should be able to handle a turbo. but i still gotta be able to live for a month or so /w no income if i need to.

r1concepts Nov 12, 2004 11:33 AM

bump

r1concepts Nov 23, 2004 10:32 AM

bump

Daddymac Nov 25, 2004 09:05 AM

Are the other items show on the first page available for the RA? I'm talking about the SS brake lines and calipers btw.

r1concepts Dec 3, 2004 11:29 AM

Yes, we still have the ss lines. Are you interested?

r1concepts Dec 20, 2004 03:00 PM

bump

LancerM Jan 21, 2005 04:31 PM

i need a pair of front rottors for a 02 lancer oz.. (drilled and slotted) already e-mail you but no answer... I also need the axxis pads... e-mail me at Teodor_B@abv.bg as soon as possible... also send me the price of the rotors + brake pads + shipping... or shipping is free.. I am in washington.... will be waiting for a answer..

thanks Theo.

mojambo Jan 30, 2005 02:42 PM

R1 concepts. I PM'd you last week. still no response. I'm looking for Axxis ultimate pads, front and rear for Ralliart. Also, I mentionned to see if you still have any Stainless brake lines for the Ralliart. Can you pls respond to my PM or this message.

Fifty Apr 9, 2005 05:21 PM

Anyone use these rotors? Any updates on them?

mojambo May 7, 2005 10:17 AM

Dan,
Are the blank rotors you get for the ralliart from the same supplier as the EVO brakes you sell. I'm just trying to guage the quality as I don't know of any Ralliart Owners with your rotors.

thanks
eric

jerseyjap May 7, 2005 10:03 PM

could'nt you offer rotors that are bigger then stock size rotors?? if you can then i may be interested.

reTro May 8, 2005 10:23 AM

I've PM'd them, cuz I'm interested in some dimpled/slotted, both front and back, but no response?! I too want to know if these are US or Chinese made?

r1concepts May 8, 2005 12:48 PM

The rotors are considered premium rotors. They have an E-coat black on the hubs as well as the inner vents. These rotors are made in Canada. Yes, they are from the same supplier as the Evo rotors, which have plenty of positive reviews on this forum. Please let me know if anyone is interested. I would definately offer a special discount.

r1concepts Jul 20, 2005 10:42 AM

ttt

RAKenzo Jul 20, 2005 11:32 AM

I am definitally interested. You'll be hearing a call or something from me in about two months.

SilvRA Jul 30, 2005 12:14 PM

I have R1 Concept Rotors on my Ra .... So far So good...only been on the RA for a few weeks but they work well. {thumbup}

BLKRalliArt04 Jul 30, 2005 07:09 PM

What pads do you have with them? Do they make a lot of brake dust?

reTro Jul 30, 2005 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by SilvRA
I have R1 Concept Rotors on my Ra .... So far So good...only been on the RA for a few weeks but they work well. {thumbup}

Can you take a pic? I want to see what they look like through the wheels. I'm thinking about getting front and back slotted/dimpled.

SilvRA Aug 2, 2005 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by BLKRalliArt04
What pads do you have with them? Do they make a lot of brake dust?

I have stock pads....There is very little dust. I will change to a better pad when these are worn.

SilvRA Aug 2, 2005 03:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by reTro
Can you take a pic? I want to see what they look like through the wheels. I'm thinking about getting front and back slotted/dimpled.

I hope these pics help..I'm still having trouble figure out how to get the pics clear(unless it worked this time lol).... :crap: Rims are dirty... i clean... it rains. :) I will try to get pics..from the side someday soon.

reTro Aug 3, 2005 10:11 PM

Thanks for the picz!!! Those look tight! I want them. {thumbup}

I'll get back to you in a week or two... supposed to get a bonus from work.

amg_dragon Aug 3, 2005 11:27 PM

Hey SilvRA, have you noticed any improvement on braking yet other than not heating up as fast? I'm underwhelmed whith how sluggish my RA stops and want more bite without forking out RRM prices for rotors. They look real nice and props for the detail work on the diamonds. Thanks.

SilvRA Aug 4, 2005 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by amg_dragon
Hey SilvRA, have you noticed any improvement on braking yet other than not heating up as fast? I'm underwhelmed whith how sluggish my RA stops and want more bite without forking out RRM prices for rotors. They look real nice and props for the detail work on the diamonds. Thanks.

Yes...They bite really nice...... I can feel the diff..... {thumbup} the "wife" took the RA after i was done and she noticed the diff..She went to get :beer: . I think it would be wicked with some s/s lines and pads.
FYI....I seen these on E-bay.

Thanks...They look awesome in person...I suck with getting pics to come out clear.

reTro Aug 4, 2005 09:15 AM

They are on eBay, but they are Chinese made, thus a little cheaper in price. These, I believe, are from Canada.

blk-majik Aug 4, 2005 09:19 AM

try some DOT4 brake fuild with them. minimal cost, but u prob need 2 people to flush the old stuff in properly fill up /w the new. should help stop hard even in the heat and in busy stop/go traffic (and autox!)

SilvRA Aug 4, 2005 09:23 AM

Better pics of rotors...

Dirty rims....... :crap:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...39_21_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...39_20_full.jpg

WoRkZ Aug 10, 2005 07:15 AM

-

Looks good... but why aren't the hubs black? And wheren't the vents supposed to be black too (which wouldn't dissipate as much heat IMO)?

-

Myszkewicz Aug 10, 2005 10:01 AM

There's a couple options for hat and vent colors on their website.

WoRkZ Aug 10, 2005 10:07 AM

-

Okay, I didn't see that, thanks!

So, do you guys think that painted vents would not be such a good idea for heat dissipation... or is it a special paint that would accelerate heat dissipation?

-

Myszkewicz Aug 10, 2005 12:55 PM

Paint might hold in the heat. If it's just a plating or anodizing, it should dissipate heat as well as an uncoated rotor.

WoRkZ Aug 10, 2005 12:59 PM

-

You think so? I would have thought that it would act like insulation, but I'm not familiar with the properties of anodized metal that well...

Okay then, so it's better to get them anodized. But black hubs might look nice on some car too...

-

r1concepts Aug 19, 2005 03:41 PM

The rotors that he has are our standard rotors. The rotors that I'm offering to all of you on this site is our premium set.

SilvRA Aug 19, 2005 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by r1concepts
The rotors that he has are our standard rotors. The rotors that I'm offering to all of you on this site is our premium set.

The Standard set that i have kick a$$ so the premium set must be really sweet...

r1concepts Aug 20, 2005 05:36 PM

you DAMN RIGHT it is.... glad you enjoyed the rotors

reTro Sep 23, 2005 03:19 PM

I just called and ordered:

Premium cross drilled / dimpled - front/back
Axxis Ultimates pads

Very friendly on phone, thanks!!!

I'll take picz and let everyone know what I think.

BLKRalliArt04 Sep 26, 2005 05:41 AM

I ordered them off of Ebay, for pads I have metal masters in the front and plain ones in the back. I just wish they would answer my emails.

r1concepts Dec 15, 2005 10:54 PM

bump

DrifterStudios Dec 26, 2005 05:49 PM

Really would like a break down as to what the difference is between the ones offered here and the ebay ones... - I have an option to get a great set of drilled and slotted rotors made out of a set of stock Mitsu rotors. But I want to be sure there is value in getting the upgraded ones from here.

So whats the details on the difference?

Starlite Demon Dec 30, 2005 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by r1concepts
Yes, we do also sell these rotors for $179.00 on Ebay. However, the quality of the rotors are not the same. The rotors on Ebay are Chinese rotors and are not ISO 9000 Approved and Certified. Therefore, they are a lot cheaper.

I offer the more expensive rotors on this forum because I know that the club members expect high quality parts and are willing to pay the extra cost.

damn.... and i just bought from you guys on ebay...... im gonna die with cheap chinese rotors....... yep i can see the newspaper now......... Young boy slammed into canyon wall after cheap chinese brake failure!!!! i just hope that i dont die with the aggressive driving i do! -lol-??... i think?.....:confused: