Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

@ Home Mods, Or Innovative, Inexpensive Mods

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2003, 12:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb @ Home Mods, Or Innovative, Inexpensive Mods

Hello, This is my first post. I have a Automatic Lancer Es .....I know its not all racey and stuff but its what i have so i choose to go for cosmetics mostly b/c i dun think i could race it lol. Its pretty sad on hp and pick up. But anyhow, can anyone tell me any cool interior mods i can do? esp to guage face. or where i could buy a indiglo one...? Or anything period i can do to the interior.....the only place i can find a body kit is www.body-kit.com but they are over seas and after seeing horror stories about their orders i am hesitant about ordering from there, but thank you soo much!! Help in anyway appreciated!
Old May 9, 2003, 12:57 PM
Evolving Member

welcome to the site..there's alot you can do. you'll find a crap load of information on this site..you can find stuff from road race
www.rrm.com or rhys millen www.rmrproducts.com check in the market place area, there's alot of stuff. you can airbrush or spraypaint your vents, gauge cluster, etc...whatever. there's alot. good luck.
Old May 9, 2003, 01:02 PM
Evolved Member

welcome dont say you cant make your car fast because you can

the site is www.roadracemotorsports.com not rrm.com
anyhow there is acualy alot of stuff you can do to your car check out my vehicle directory thing youll see some stuff
Old May 9, 2003, 01:02 PM
Evolved Member

ill have an imported japanese body kit soon. check out the thread. its costly but its the best imo. body-kit.com has had alot of problems. i know first hand. this is my thread. https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...ight=ken+style
if you dont mind spending for a high quality kit, i will have a group buy within the week. well get great prices if i can sell 10 in this buy. good prices with 5 kits also, just not as good as 10. oh well check it out! oh, and welcome to our forums.