Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

Stock bumper

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2007, 06:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stock bumper

I was wondering where the best place to get the stock bumpers for the Oz rally. I bought my car with the body kit on already so i really dont know where to get them for the cheapiest. Or if i should just get a new body kit. I was wondering is the Oz rally front bumper the es bumper but with a lip? And are the side skirts and bumper dif. or what. I dont kno but i have an Oz but never saw it with its stock body parts.!!!! Please post a reply this kit is driving me crazy!
Old Aug 19, 2007, 09:39 AM

"The O-Z Rally edition looks even more serious with its bumper extensions and shapely side skirts." So the front and back bumpers are the same as the ES with a lip all around. And im guessing the sideskirts are a completely different style.
Old Aug 19, 2007, 01:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
yea its the same as the ES i have a es and soon i will b adding the oz lip kit(given from a friend )
Old Aug 20, 2007, 03:35 PM
sly
Evolved Member

whats wrong with the kit ?
Old Aug 20, 2007, 08:34 PM
Evolved Member

OZ LS and ES front bumpers are all the same for 2002 and 2003, OZ just having a lip kit on them. Sideskirts are probably different from the ones already on your car. The only place I found reasonably priced front bumpers are here and eBay. There are some replicas on eBay and I'm not too sure on the quality, but everyone once and a while there is someone selling their front and rear for dirt cheap. Good luck with your search.