Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

anyone know how to install this

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2008, 07:43 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anyone know how to install this

got this on friday but it came with no instructions.i tried 2 different methods of installing it the first method i tried was the way how i had my friends turbosmart mbc hooked up and that way the arrow on the mbc it self that said "arrow points to wastegate actuator"i ran the vacuum line from actuator to that outlet on mbc and the other i ran to where i have the intercooler pipe tapped.the other method i used was pretty much the same but i spliced the "T" as what i would call it into the vacuum line that runs the acutator with the inlet on the "T" comming from the mbc line where the arrow points to the actuator and the outlet of the "T" (which also has the arrow on it that points to acuator) running to the actuator i am guessing this is the correct way but i have no idea where the 3rd outlet would go.also keep in mind that on the mbc and the "T" where the arrows are is the pressurized side i'm gusseing they have some kind of ballbearing or something anyhow thank you guys for taking the time to read this and helping me in anyway you possibly can.

Old Apr 6, 2008, 07:46 AM
Evolving Member

just send an email where you got it i had the same problem but with a different brand i tried to find the email for u but i think i deleted it sorry but if you email the company they should send you instructions threw an email well thats what they did for me atleast good luck
Old Apr 6, 2008, 08:20 AM
Evolved Member

yeah i sent them an email this morning but i just thought i would ask some of the members on here too