Notices
Lancer Show / Shine Find out where to get the newest body kits and spoilers for your Lancer as well as how to keep your car in tip top shape.

Interchangeable Evo/Lancer parts 08+

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2008, 03:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interchangeable Evo/Lancer parts 08+

There needs to be a list with interchangeable interior and exterior parts (hoods, trunks, etc) for 08+ models.

Please post your findings, and I will try to keep this first post updated with the lists. Can a mod please sticky this for everyone's reference.

EXTERIOR:

• Hood
  • Front Bumper
  • Rear Bumper
  • Mirrors
  • Headlights
  • Tail Lights
  • Wing

INTERIOR:
  • Radio
  • Dash Accessories
  • Seats
  • Steering Wheel

Last edited by sgand; May 7, 2008 at 03:53 PM.
Old May 7, 2008, 03:17 PM
Evolved Member

I'm gonna guess... seats. I strongly feel that the seats off an Evo X will fit the 08 model.
Old May 7, 2008, 03:22 PM
Evolved Member

Guesses aren't what I'm after. I need the cold, hard facts.

But I do agree about the seats though. Although the Recaro's have air bags in them, correct?
Old May 7, 2008, 03:38 PM
Account Disabled

i have a c ouple i can add that have already been proven/done already

Exterior

Hood
Front bumper
Rear bumper
Mirrors
Headlights/Tail
Wing

Interior

Radio/Dash/aces.
Seats
Steering Wheel
Old May 7, 2008, 03:42 PM
Evolving Member

i actually went to my mitsu dealer yesterday to get a price on the evo hood for my gts,you can swap the hood and they wannted $1780 for the hood plus paint,i told em to suck my ***** i can get a carbon fiber for half that, you can also swap the bumpers i believe and the wing,they also told me they can turbo the gts for around 3g's installed,but i dont believe em on that one
Old May 7, 2008, 03:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Infamous_pt4
i actually went to my mitsu dealer yesterday to get a price on the evo hood for my gts,you can swap the hood and they wannted $1780 for the hood plus paint,i told em to suck my ***** i can get a carbon fiber for half that, you can also swap the bumpers i believe and the wing,they also told me they can turbo the gts for around 3g's installed,but i dont believe em on that one

LOL, typical Mitsu prices.
Old May 7, 2008, 03:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by LuDa
i have a c ouple i can add that have already been proven/done already

Exterior

Hood
Front bumper
Rear bumper
Mirrors
Headlights/Tail
Wing

Interior

Radio/Dash/aces.
Seats
Steering Wheel

Cool, will add.
Old May 7, 2008, 04:21 PM
Account Disabled

do you live in the us?
Old May 7, 2008, 04:28 PM
Evolving Member

do you live in the us?
nope im in canada,the 1780 for the hood plus 400 for paint is probabily a different price then in the states,i think its a complete rip off,they told me the hood is 1100 then each vent insert is like 200+ then the paint for the hood is 3-400,and them saying they can turbo my gts for around 3 g's installed i believe is complete bull****,they have said that about every lancer non evo so far,and so far i havnt heard of anyone getting a turbo kit installed from a dealer,and if they could do it i would think it would be more then 3g's since the evo hood is in total over 2g's
Old May 7, 2008, 07:47 PM
Evolved Member

well besides the hood, trunk, roof, and wing. getting the rest to fit will be a pain. the front bumper wont just bolt-on without the wide fenders and so on..all the way to the rear.

Last edited by SpeedI2acerX; May 7, 2008 at 07:57 PM. Reason: .
Old May 7, 2008, 07:51 PM
Account Disabled

nope im in canada,the 1780 for the hood plus 400 for paint is probabily a different price then in the states,i think its a complete rip off,they told me the hood is 1100 then each vent insert is like 200+ then the paint for the hood is 3-400,and them saying they can turbo my gts for around 3 g's installed i believe is complete bull****,they have said that about every lancer non evo so far,and so far i havnt heard of anyone getting a turbo kit installed from a dealer,and if they could do it i would think it would be more then 3g's since the evo hood is in total over 2g's
yeah i havent heard of any mitsu's in the US providing and installing a turbo in any GTSs its been all roumrs here..

and ive talked to my mistu dealer about the front in rear bumpers..they will fit with not that much of a pain..its just that it wont look right. is the problem..not actually getting the bumpers to go on..
Old May 7, 2008, 09:10 PM
Evolving Member

yeah i havent heard of any mitsu's in the US providing and installing a turbo in any GTSs its been all roumrs here..

and ive talked to my mistu dealer about the front in rear bumpers..they will fit with not that much of a pain..its just that it wont look right. is the problem..not actually getting the bumpers to go on..
thats why imma just try to get a evo hood,or something similar,same as the fenders,throw a splitter on the front drop the ride and im done with the exterior
Old May 7, 2008, 10:14 PM
Account Disabled

thats why imma just try to get a evo hood,or something similar,same as the fenders,throw a splitter on the front drop the ride and im done with the exterior
i was going to do the same..did a lot of talking with my mitsu dealer about oem parts...after reviewing everything...the evo x conversion kit from accolade is a very good way to go..comes with everything for 2500shipped... thats how much i would have payed for a front and rear bumper alone.. and they're kit is suppose to be bolt on he told me..except for of course the rear and front fenders and such.
Old May 7, 2008, 10:29 PM
Evolved Member

HEADLIGHTS!?! How much are the evoX projector headlights? I would absolutely love to have those in my lancer! Will they need special wiring or is it a simple swap?

I know some overseas lancers have projectors but if I could get the evoX lights and swap them in my 09 GTS, that would be sick!
Old May 7, 2008, 10:56 PM
Account Disabled

u can..but for the price..you wouldnt...you really dont even want to know..

from what i know its 1500+

Quick Reply: Interchangeable Evo/Lancer parts 08+