Notices
Lancer Tires, Wheels, Brakes & Suspension - Sponsored by The Tire Rack From suspension settings to new wheels and tires or brake upgrades... it's all covered here. Sponsored by: The Tire Rack

Not the alignment, NOT THE ALIGNMENT

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2004, 02:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not the alignment, NOT THE ALIGNMENT

My car has been pulling right for some time now, cause unknown. I clipped a curb one night (slightly less than sober) and have had 2 fender-benders. The car has had 4 alignments(various shops), and i recently took it to a frame shop where it checked out o.k. It still pulls to the right, and is chewing up the outside edge of my front passenger side tire. i rotated the front to back, no change. Im out of ideas. Anyone please...
Old Feb 15, 2004, 02:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
maybee there camber in the tire may be talking outa my *** but check to see if it is level
Old Feb 15, 2004, 05:24 PM

ya, camber was checked during the alignments i had done, and was always normal. I was told though, that our camber is non-adjustable.
Old Feb 16, 2004, 12:28 AM
Bomb Squad Unit #02

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Torque steer. Almost all FWD cars pull to the right. It's just a fact of life.
Old Feb 18, 2004, 06:10 AM

Although the front camber is not adjustable from the factory did they tell you what the camber readings were? There have been other posts where people have said one side was set at 0 degrees and the other side was positive as much as a degree. This may be the case, you might need camber bolts to correct any variation from the factory.