Notices
Lancer Troubleshooting Get help with any troubleshooting problems you may have.

Service manuals for 2002 Lancer (should cover 2003 too?)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 11, 2004, 12:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Service manuals for 2002 Lancer (should cover 2003 too?)

Hi everyone. I know this topic has been discussed a couple times (I used the search..) but not very recently.

I recently bought the 3 volumes service manual for the 2002 (US) Lancer. These are the BOOKS, not CDs/PDFs like some other people have been getting.

I do NOT offer to copy the full book or even major portions of the book either. These books are copyrighted by anyway.. On the other hand, if someone has specific needs, for example: disassembly instructions, diagnosis procedures, feel free to send me a request for a small specific section and I'll see how I can help..

OK, to make it actually searchable for you guys, I started typing the Table Of Contents (indexes, sorta).. Volume 1 took me about an hour (480 lines.. I'm a fast typer.. still, my fingers HURT).

Please see by yourself:
http://www.kernel-panic.net/Mitsubis...manual_TOC.txt

Now, I do plan on doing volumes 2 and 3 at some point, mostly if there is demand, but not right now.. (it's 3:30AM right now..)

Volume 2 talks mostly about suspension, brakes, steering, body and exterior.

Volume 3 covers SRS, chassis electrical, HVAC and circuit diagrams.

Hope this will help someone eventually
fluke

PS: please don't look at the layout.. I just made it so I could type it quickly.. And don't mind the typos, I haven't really been looking at the screen while typing..

Last edited by flukester; Jun 11, 2004 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Removed text about "part numbers".. Those book don't really contain part numbers..
Old Jun 11, 2004, 03:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Buddy
Where did you get those, would you be able to send me some info on torque specs?
I am planning on doing a brake job on my lancer and need to know the Torque specifications.
Thanks for any upcoming info
Rui pina