Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

sti sighting

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2003, 07:33 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking sti sighting

Well guys, I was on my way to work this morning driving up to Big Bear in So. Cali. For those of you that are familiar with the area I take highway 18 which is a 35 mile beautiful strech of rally raceable road. Anyway, about halfway through the drive I see a yellow car ahead that resembles a lancer OZ, but then realize it's an EVO, and right in front of it is a beautiful new blue STI! Both the cars were just cruising with dealer plates, so it was no problem to pass them both (two lane road). On my way by, I gave the and only the guy in the STI noticed and gave them back. The new front end is awsome, and the hood scoop is huge. I was in a hurry to work, so I pretty much left them in the dust. Seeing both cars in a line hasn't changed my mind on getting the EVO, but the STI looks just as good! Just my 2 cents. Wish I had both of those cars- Lucky damned dealers!