Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

Nissan Pickups

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2003, 01:22 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Nissan Pickups

Anybody know of a good forum like this for Nissan Pickups. I bought a 95 with 62k on it and would like to have a resource of info on it. TIA

Tony
Old Aug 29, 2003, 04:55 PM

Re: Nissan Pickups

Originally posted by TonyMS
Anybody know of a good forum like this for Nissan Pickups. I bought a 95 with 62k on it and would like to have a resource of info on it. TIA
If I knew of such a place, I might not have been so eager to get rid of my 96 SE (91K). I was never able to find one. 95s you should be able to find a good chunk of info on, though. They didn't change much between 87-95 from what I know. The 96 and 97 models they changed up a bit (enough to make Chilton and other such manuals hard to go by), and there isn't much info readily available because they went to the Frontier in 98 (and there wasn't a big enough userbase between 96 and 97 apparently).
Old Sep 1, 2003, 07:20 PM
Evolving Member

Re: Nissan Pickups

Originally posted by TonyMS

Tony
Freshalloy.com
Old Sep 1, 2003, 08:11 PM
Evolved Member

www.nissaninfiniticlub.net