Notices
The Loft (Evom Car Talk Corner) The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

Can your Evo get out of this?

Old May 26, 2019, 07:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can your Evo get out of this?

No shovel needed! Wan2 borrow mine, help get ur Evo out?
Old May 27, 2019, 08:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Aww, someone's working hard to get his post count up. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have one soon enough, and then you'll know that evos don't go out in the snow. That's why God made subarus, so nothing of value will potentially be lost.
Old May 27, 2019, 09:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Tuxevo View Post
Aww, someone's working hard to get his post count up. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have one soon enough, and then you'll know that evos don't go out in the snow. That's why God made subarus, so nothing of value will potentially be lost.
I disagree! The most fun I've had in my Evo was driving in snow, low speed AWD drifting is an absolute hoot!
Old May 27, 2019, 11:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 114 Likes on 105 Posts
Take a close look at my avatar.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.