Notices
Marketplace Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Te37 SL +22 Tires included

For Sale

Old Jun 18, 2018, 06:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I’m interested in the wheels and tires if I can get some better pictures and a little more information.
Old Jun 18, 2018, 09:02 AM

Pms replied
Old Jun 18, 2018, 05:51 PM

To the top
Old Jun 24, 2018, 07:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Warning: He is a scammer

Purchased his rims through Google pay because he appearently didn't want to go through PayPal. Paid him 2k and never received messages or return calls after

Last edited by Michael Ng; Jun 24, 2018 at 07:33 PM.
Old Jun 24, 2018, 09:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts
Damn thats not cool, hope OP answers you soon.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 05:38 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 223 Likes on 133 Posts
Not trying to hurt anyone's feelings here. But, hopefully we can all learn from this.

The EVO rule about date and screen name should be in effect. I'm willing to bet this guy never owned the wheels listed. Scammers know how google reverse image works.

Watching for the red flags below will help you, but smart scammers will also end up not making these mistakes.

flag 1) This guy did not know specs on the wheels and they changed multiple times.
flag 2) Funny he always had cropped down photos of the wheels isn't it? Never a photo of all the wheels together.
flag 3) This day and age, 99% of people have a cell phone and should be able to send pictures easy. If they don't, suspect scam especially if you are buying at a good discount price and sending a large amount of money.
flag 4) The generic "evom" inside the wheel photo. Notice the black bars on the side and how long the photo is. Tell me why any anyone would ever crop a photo like that?
flag 5) For the guy who paid him, I've never used google pay, hope it has buyer protection but i doubt it.

I'm guessing o/p's account was hacked/stolen by a scammer, or the guy is just desperate since the "user" has been an evoM member for a few years. Hopefully i'm wrong about it all and the "seller" can come on and call me an *******. Good luck to anyone who sent this person money.

Last edited by DontStopMe; Jun 25, 2018 at 05:52 AM.