JDC Bumper Quick Release Kit Evo 8/9 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
Marketplace Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

JDC Bumper Quick Release Kit Evo 8/9

Exterior Body Parts

Jul 13, 2018, 07:14 AM | Replies: 4 | Views: 302
Silver Sponsor

• Price
    $109
  • Location Cleveland, TN, USA
  • Condition New
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 2003 - 2006
Description:

We've put together a very simple bumper quick release kit that will fit your Evo 8/9 perfectly. It comes with two steel, titanium, or carbon fiber mounting brackets, two "Quik-Latch" button-type latches, and all stainless steel or titanium mounting hardware. This kit is a simple way to fix your sagging bumper and also make taking your bumper off a breeze! Titanium parts are limited for the time being. Visit www.jdcustomsusa.com to place your order. We ship everywhere including internationally.

Our solid carbon fiber mounting brackets make this the lightest kit on the market! Don't worry, the carbon fiber mounting brackets are ridiculously strong and will have no issue holding your bumper securely for the life of the car.

This kit is also covered by a lifetime warranty, so you have nothing to worry about!

To order visit: www.jdcustomsusa.com
@jd_customs_usa
(423)665-9616

Old Jul 13, 2018, 11:26 AM
kaj
Evolved Member

Tempting. Saved for later and free bump. If I didn't already have holes in my fender/bumper from my old setup, this would be a done deal.
Old Jul 13, 2018, 08:06 PM
EvoM Super Moderator

• A PICTURE OF THE ITEM WITH A SIGN CONTAINING THE DATE AND YOUR EVOM USERNAME
Thanks
Old Yesterday, 11:50 AM
Silver Sponsor

Originally Posted by MinusPrevious View Post
  • A PICTURE OF THE ITEM WITH A SIGN CONTAINING THE DATE AND YOUR EVOM USERNAME
Thanks
Sorry about that. I fixed the picture.
(423)665-9616
Old Yesterday, 05:20 PM
EvoM Super Moderator

JD

That was my bad. Didnt see your vendor tag until after. Dont usually require the signage from our vendors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.