Notices
Marketplace Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Trade: 2009 Pontiac G8 GT for '05/'06 Evo

Wanted

2005 - 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

Aug 3, 2018, 10:01 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 1234
  • 2005 - 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - Trade: 2009 Pontiac G8 GT for '05/'06 Evo - Used - Hayden, ID 83835, United States
    Expired
Evolved Member

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location Hayden, ID, 83835, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Looking at trading my '09 Pontiac G8 GT in Stryker Blue for a '05 or '06 Evo in Blue/White/Silver in that order of preference. My car has just under 42k miles and is one of 1100 made in that color. Looking for an Evo with fairly low miles, thinking 70k or less. Mods don't matter as long as they were well done but don't want a stroker larger then 2.2l. My car is paid off and I would be willing to come to the table with cash on top for the right car. Here's a copy of the Craiglist ad:

Selling my rare 2009 Pontiac G8 GT in Stryker Blue Metallic. Only 1100 of these cars were made in their 2 year production. Car is the 6.0l V8 with all options except sunroof. Car is always garaged and stored during the winter. Only 42,000 miles and I am the second owner since 21,000 miles. Condition of the interior I would rate as a 9.5/10 as the only thing that doesn't still look like new is a small wear spot on the driver seat bolster from getting in/out. Outside I would rate a 7/10 as there are numerous chips on the front bumper/hood, small door dings on the rear driver side door, scrape and some paint cracking on rear bumper and spots on the roof from previous owner having a roof rack. None of these can really be noticed outside of a few feet and overall paint condition is good with no fading.

Car has well over $10k in mods that were very carefully planned. Has never been to the track or raced though. Included are: Rotofab Intake, Kooks 1-7/8" LTH, SOLO Mach Balanced Catback Exhaust, Powerbond Underdrive Pulley, Camaro 3.27 Rear Diff., Mini Battery, PatG Tune, Cadillac CTS-V Brembo's, BrakePerformance Slotted/Dimpled Rotors, BC Racing Coilovers, BMR Rear LCA, Spohn Adj. Toe Links, Spohn Trailing Arms, BMR Rear Cradle and Diff Bushings, 6k HID Headlights, LED Fogs, GXP Front Bumper & Rear Diffuser & CTS-V Rims. Also Brand New BFGoodrich Comp-2 Tires.

Old Aug 4, 2018, 07:25 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Hello

A photo of the item w/a sign containing the date & your user name is required, please!

Thanks,

Need this photo please!

​​​​​​​