Notices
Marketplace Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Evo X Megan Racing Dual Exhaust

For Sale

Engine - Exhaust

Sep 15, 2018, 07:42 AM | Replies: 2 | Views: 682
  • Engine - Exhaust - Evo X Megan Racing Dual Exhaust - Used - 2008 to 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - Huntington, WV 25705, United States
    Expired
  • Engine - Exhaust - Evo X Megan Racing Dual Exhaust - Used - 2008 to 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - Huntington, WV 25705, United States
    Expired
Evolving Member

• Price
    $200
    • OBO
  • Location Huntington, WV, 25705, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 2008 - 2015
Description:

Hello everyone.

I have been on here for a while, had a 03 VII, 12 X, and a 15X. All are long gone now. For sale I have a megan racing dual exhaust I bought used for my 2012 Evo X. I honestly just opened the box just to take some pictures, but they never made it on to my evo and are thus being sold as is when I bought them from another EvoM user.

The closest listing I can find that represents this is this:

https://www.maperformance.com/produc...4abb4afe7cd8d6

Here are real images of the item. This is a Cat-back exhaust. I didn't take pics of the rest of the pipes but they are in the box.

Price $200 plus shipping. CONUS.

you can email me: lemacfar@gmail.com for fastest response. I might throw in a Evo related surprise with your exhaust if I get a timely sell.

PS: I may entertain meeting you as I am on the road over the next 2 weeks. I will tell you my destination and you can google map it and see if that's something you want to meet me along my path and save on shipping.

9/16 I'm traveling from Huntington, WV to Springfield, IL (route through Indianapolis and Cincinnati)
9/17 I'm traveling the reverse route back to Huntington
9/21 I'm traveling from Huntington to Baltimore, MD
9/22 I'm traveling from Baltimore, MD to Erie, PA
9/24 I'm traveling from Erie, PA to Columbus, OH

So if any of these routes are something you can drive to or are on your path, then delivery is free.

UPDATE: price dropped to 200.

Last edited by lemacfar; Sep 19, 2018 at 03:45 PM.
Old Sep 19, 2018, 03:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Price adjustment
Old Sep 19, 2018, 04:49 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Hello

A photo of the item w/a sign containing the date & your user name is required, please!

Thanks,

​​​​​​​