Notices
Marketplace Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

ISO Ohlins Coilovers

Wanted

Steering/Suspension

Feb 26, 2019, 09:28 AM | Replies: 8 | Views: 884
  • Expired

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location Quincy, MA, 02170, USA
  • Condition New or Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 2003 - 2006
Description:

Looking for a set of Ohlins coilovers for my Evo IX. Let me know what you have

Old Mar 3, 2019, 09:53 PM
Evolving Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
i just ordered a set through MAP, was 2137 shipped. thats the best ive been able to find over searching for the last 2 months. sale ends on the 5th. stm has a similar sale not sure what their price is though.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 09:32 AM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by Bacek88
Looking for a set of Ohlins coilovers for my Evo IX. Let me know what you have
Originally Posted by tbaird58
i just ordered a set through MAP, was 2137 shipped. thats the best ive been able to find over searching for the last 2 months. sale ends on the 5th. stm has a similar sale not sure what their price is though.
Call Performance Shock in California. They can get them to your door for right around 2K if you want them with out of the box spring rates.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 04:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Let me think about it....I may be willing to part with them. I have a set on my car (DFV) that I have AX with and are revalved for such. Purchased new and have 3-seasons total, 1-1/2 seasons on the full rebuild, under 1000mi total as it is a street car that I mainly AX with and drive to the events. Let me know if they interest you.
Old Mar 5, 2019, 05:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Technical10
Let me think about it....I may be willing to part with them. I have a set on my car (DFV) that I have AX with and are revalved for such. Purchased new and have 3-seasons total, 1-1/2 seasons on the full rebuild, under 1000mi total as it is a street car that I mainly AX with and drive to the events. Let me know if they interest you.
Shoot me a PM with the price please and we can go from there
Old Mar 5, 2019, 10:09 PM
Evolving Member

Received 38 Likes on 36 Posts
I'm currently running a set of Flag-Ls that I've been thinking I might want to get rid of. They could probably use a rebuild soon but they still function absolutely flawlessly. I would want around $2500 for em, if you're interested at all lmk, I'll take some pics.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 08:36 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 724 Likes on 566 Posts
Originally Posted by Fox_IX
I'm currently running a set of Flag-Ls that I've been thinking I might want to get rid of. They could probably use a rebuild soon but they still function absolutely flawlessly. I would want around $2500 for em, if you're interested at all lmk, I'll take some pics.
If you have the Flags and your canister locating pin is missing or broken I make a version that wont break to replace it.
Old Mar 6, 2019, 08:55 AM
Evolving Member

Received 38 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by Dallas J
If you have the Flags and your canister locating pin is missing or broken I make a version that wont break to replace it.
I actually haven't run into that issue, thanks for the info though, might be interested in picking up a couple just in case an issue ever does arise.
Old Mar 7, 2019, 10:31 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by GSX_TO_EVO

Call Performance Shock in California. They can get them to your door for right around 2K if you want them with out of the box spring rates.
Good call, bro. Great price shipped. Thanks a lot!

Last edited by Chris9MR; Mar 8, 2019 at 02:59 PM.