Notices
Marketplace Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

WTB: 4B11T oil pan

Wanted

Drivetrain

Apr 10, 2019, 10:08 AM | Replies: 2 | Views: 441
  • Closed
Evolving Member

• Price
    $0 - $500
  • Location Ottawa, ON, K1V9S5, Canada
  • Condition New or Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 2008 - 2017
Description:

WTB: 4B11T oil pan new or used(very good condition) stock or I would prefer aftermarket.

Hoping someone has one in the garage and no need for it, I was told by my local shop that MAP is out of stock on theirs at the moment otherwise that seems like a nice affordable option, PM if you have one to offer and please include an asking price.

I do have a U.S. address for shipping if shipping out of country is a concern.

Old May 25, 2019, 05:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey I have brand new oem pan I got from map and never installed due to the original on the car still being good. My shop told me wrong. Let me know if you still are interested

Originally Posted by RalliFast
WTB: 4B11T oil pan new or used(very good condition) stock or I would prefer aftermarket.

Hoping someone has one in the garage and no need for it, I was told by my local shop that MAP is out of stock on theirs at the moment otherwise that seems like a nice affordable option, PM if you have one to offer and please include an asking price.

I do have a U.S. address for shipping if shipping out of country is a concern.
Old May 26, 2019, 01:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Thanks but...

Thank you so much sir, but I paid the price for the Moroso upgraded pan and it's DAMN pretty, almost worth the price lol
The following users liked this post:
Madmike13gsr (May 26, 2019)