Notices
Marketplace Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2005 Evo 8.5 SSL minor bolt ons/ HTA71

For Sale

2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

Jul 7, 2019, 03:43 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 2185
  • 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - 2005 Evo 8.5 SSL minor bolt ons/ HTA71 - Used - VIN JA3AH86D15U016048 - 129,671 Miles - 4 cyl - AWD - Manual - Sedan - Silver - Saint Petersburg, FL 33702, United States
    Sold
  • 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - 2005 Evo 8.5 SSL minor bolt ons/ HTA71 - Used - VIN JA3AH86D15U016048 - 129,671 Miles - 4 cyl - AWD - Manual - Sedan - Silver - Saint Petersburg, FL 33702, United States
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold

• Price
    $14,500
  • Location Saint Petersburg, FL, 33702, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN JA3AH86D15U016048
  • Mileage 129,671
  • Engine 4 cyl
  • Drive Type AWD
  • Transmission Manual
  • Vehicle Type Sedan
  • Exterior Color Silver
Description:

2005 Evo 8.5 SSL (Sound, Sunroof, Leather) apex silver- Factory HID's

PICS

Cliff notes:

Good

• clean title
  • unopened virgin block
  • stock most of its life until recently
  • good tires
  • Plenty of recent maintenance
  • HID's
  • Sunroof
  • ACD (only 2005-2006 usdm evo)
  • New clutch/PP
Cons
  • Paint is alright but shows its age and miles
  • Steering wheel wear, common problem with evo's
  • Retune wouldn't hurt

Why am I selling? I hardly drive it at all these days. I've put about 600 miles on it in the 9 months. I start it up and let it run about twice a month. I just turned 30, bought a house, not into tuner cars anymore, and want a single fun daily car. Thinking MK7 GTI or FRS

Bought from a state department officer in December 2014 in Virginia. He was the second owner had owned it from about 25k miles to 114k when I bought it. He sold it because he just had a new born and was trying to close on a house in 2 weeks; he literally cried when it drove away. It was his daily driver, he had a 2Gen DSM as his project/tuner car. It's been my fun/weekend car since then. I've always had a daily.

Clean title, previous owner said he hit a deer with it at one point. I think just the bumper was replaced.

Only mods it had when I bought it was Defi Boost gauge, intercooler pipes, megan racing down pipe, test pipe, and apexi cat back. Stock boost its whole life till I altered it.

Oil changed every 3-4k with rotella t-6 and bosch or mobile 1 filters

114k replaced oem oil cooler lines, one was leaking.

118K used 80k oem shocks with eibach pro springs and front camber bolts

120k full timing belt/ balance shaft belt kit. Continental T belt, gates hydrolic tensioner etc.

121k Inner and outer tie rods/ends changed. Thought It was the tie rods for some slack i was feeling in steering from center. Turns out it was just a 10mm nut on the steering coloumn was loose

124k- ACT HDSS, ACT monoloc, ACT 6 puck sprung disk, Diaqueen Transfercase fluid, Redline transmission fluid, torque solutions rear and front motor mount.

126k- FP HTA 71, VSFR Intercooler, map O2 dump, new bosch O2 sensor, EGR blockoff, crushed evo 9 DV, ETS intake, deatchwerks 300 fuel pump, ETS intake, ID 1250 low z injectors, LC1 wideband, tuned by chris kurppe on 93 at 27 psi in spring hill, kingawa waste gate 22psi, turbo manifold studs replaced, manifold to turbo bolts replaced with APR.

127- replaced broken fuel injector seal, compression test 180 on all four; have pictures as proof

129k ARP headstuds (done for insurance), hot side of turbo replaced with new unit, black C series Cerakote on valve cover, rear diff fluid replaced with diaqueen oem fluid, coolant and oil changed in conjunction

Was tuned on the new turbo by a local tuner (I'll give you his name privately if you want to know) who races his own built and tuned 9 second evo 9. Runs and drives fine with no knock and safe AFR's, but could be smoothed out a bit more; Id recommend a retune. English racing does remote tuning for about 400$. I can send logs of the current tune if you want to see them.

It has a CEL for the 02 sensor heater, I've changed the sensor for a new one but still shows the same CEL. Not sure why

Paint is about 6.5/10

Someone keyed the hood haven't messed with it or had some out touch it up. see pics for different angles of it. Plan on was to find a used oem silver hood but haven't found one yet., Basecoat on top has tiny cracks in it also known as chicken feet. There's a touch up on the driver's side door, and some scratches on the trunk.

Yes I have the oem wing. I took it off to fix the peeling clear coat, got most of the old clear off need to respray clear(see pics). I have a silver lancer trunk with no spoiler holes but it needs at least a wet sand.

I changed out the drivers seat skins/cushions from a Evo 9 SE, the stock leather driver seat let you slide around way too much. I still have the stock driver side leather

Electronics/Audio

DEFI boost gauge, Innovate LC1 wide band. Stock SSL package amp, sub, speakers, pioneer head unit with Bluetooth and USB. I have the OEM headunit as well.

Fuel/power

Deatchwerks 300 fuel pump, ID 1250 cc injectors, full 3 inch turbo back megan racing downpipe, Map 02 dump, 2 resonators, test pipe, apexi catback, FP HTA 71 turbo with anti surge housing,

Suspension/wheels/tires

Stock Enkei wheels, Dunlop sport maxx rt tires with plenty of good even tread, stock lower mile struts (80k when installed) with eibach pro springs, front camber bolts, Brembo blank Rotors, Grisco pads

DO NOT CONTACT ME UNLESS-> you have the money ready, are a serious buyer, and have read through the details and looked at the pictures. I am trying to be very upfront with the car.

text me only if you are serious- 443-766-9835

Old Jul 7, 2019, 05:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
GLWS, seems like a good deal for someone.