Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

evo8black - a/c hose

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2011, 02:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
evo8black - a/c hose

I was communicating back and forth w/ EVO8BLACK, who ironically has a pretty high seller rating to buy an a/c hose from him. He took longer than I thought he would, so I had to move first to a different state (military). He contacted me while i was in the process and inquired about sending or giving my money back, I was coo w/ getting the part, even though by then I already sourced another one. I told him just to wait a few days and I would contact him on evom. Since then I have sent him instant message after instant message w/ no response. He shows to have been on here several times after I've sent him messages and still no response.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...se-ect-13.html

no hard feelings, its not alot of $, but either way its my money... its still enough to buy a bottle of henny
Old Oct 6, 2011, 12:22 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
I have contacted the seller and notified him of this thread. I will monitor for response.
Old Oct 6, 2011, 10:41 PM

HI, Iv been away from the comp due to a really bad family emergency. I notified the buyer Letting him know my situation and he is aware and he was very understanding. Money was refunded. So now I was asking if the bad feedback can be removed. You can verify with him that this was all taken care of. Again sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks
Old Oct 12, 2011, 09:49 AM
Evolved Member

yes, everything has been resolved. I would like to remove the feedback and close/delete this thread. thank you.
Old Oct 12, 2011, 09:50 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Done.