Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Beware with "JDM EVO PANAMA"

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2012, 10:08 AM
Evolving Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Beware with "JDM EVO PANAMA"

Hi guys!!! A friend of mine bought an harness and Evo 8 ECU to this guy for $400, he sent a good harness but the ECU not works, I tested it in my Evo and only works two pistons. I sent all parts back and he not want to refund my money, he stole me because I was the middleman in the business for helping my friend to get the parts needed to fix his Evo.

Beware with this guy, his name is Vladimir Alexis Londono Estrada he live in panama
Old Jan 10, 2012, 01:54 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Hmm. He bought my meth kit and that's not the name I have for him.
Old Jan 12, 2012, 06:36 PM
Evolving Member

if it's real name, I live in the neighboring country and several friends know him, Vladimir is a thief.
Old Jan 12, 2012, 06:42 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oh ooo we got another thief
Old Jan 13, 2012, 02:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
jon, PM me the address you have for him
Old Jan 16, 2012, 09:51 AM
Evolving Member

This is the proof, this thief sold his fried ECU to my on november 2011 and then was looking for a good ecu on nov/30/2011.

This is your first post:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...u-non-acd.html

and kept looking for a good ecu on Dec/06/2011:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...down-pipe.html

Some moderator should do something, this person has stolen me and may strike again.
Old Jan 16, 2012, 12:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the heads up!
Old Jan 16, 2012, 07:00 PM
Evolving Member

Ok Jon you got a wiring harness for an evo 6 that was off an Evo 8.

You had an arm ems unit decided to keep it.

All locals in panama know this ecu came off a running car.

Sad to see act this way after I've helped you evo 8 trans for 40 bucks and gave it to you by credit to pay it ib a minth. Sad fuel rail n fpr for 100 bucks because I steemed you as a f riend.

Teling me you know where my children go to school

Not my probo
Old Jan 16, 2012, 07:08 PM
Evolving Member

Your inabilityis not my fault. Odd course its custom work to make a 8 harness work on a 6

As for the ecu not my fault you went with aem ems. The car had that before. I've sold high ticket items here and no one. Has had an issue.

The local evo community even your tuned who was the one that token the ecu off knows it was running.

Again josh arty calico yocky know that the ecu came off a running car.

These are al reputable evo owners.
Old Jan 17, 2012, 07:08 AM
Evolving Member

You are a liar, I tried your ECU in my own Evo before handing to my friend and this ECU only starts in two pistons.

I bought you all the ECU and harness in a combo for $400 you sent a damaged ECU and I returned everything back, my friend wants his money back, it is your fault, my friend what he needed was a good ECU to fix his Evo.

You lost the business to send a damaged part.

I've been very clear in this business and you have failed, I turned to send all parts back the correct thing now is you return the money. All businesses operate that way, if I am not happy with what I bought, send back the parts and the seller returns the money, this is clear business.

Now this problem have months and you have not done anything about it, you just bla bla bla bla and no solutions.

I would repeat my friend needs a good working condition Evo 8 ECU that's it.

if you had sent a good ECU none of this had happened, but you wanted to "jugar de vivo" by sending a damaged ECU, you thought my friend was going to try the ECU in the damage Evo first, but not, I tried this on my own perfect Evo before giving it to him.

you are a thief, if you needed this ECU for what reason you sold it and then began searching for a replacement in this forum, it is illogical.

You have all the parts and my friend wants your money back, that's it.
Old Jan 17, 2012, 08:44 AM
Evolving Member

Ok I haven't purchased an ecu am waiting for the mechanic you sent it to have I tested.

All locals who own egos know I'm honest even have given you parts with out you paying. You made a mistake by not doing research. An evo 8 harness just won't plug into an evo 8 unless you adapt it come on you started with hondas.

Arty knows the ecu was good. Josh does too who are your tunes. I sold another ecu to giant franco that had some connection issues he fried it and knew he made an error. Electrical parts are complete a power surge will fry them.

Again this is why lawyers don't go around giving legal advice if you don't know about something keep to yourself.

On another note arty is going to test the ecu on my car pressure him to build it. I will put the video up if it starts refund you the 200 because I need an oem ecu. Also you'll feel like an ***.

Lol I give an evo 8 trans that you took over a month to pay me. Sold you a 350 for and fuel rail kit for 100 bucks to help you and this is how you act.

On top of that you threaten against my child honestly you ate lucky I'm even talking to you.
Old Jan 17, 2012, 10:16 AM
Evolving Member

But here the problem is not the trans, fuel rail or FPC, the problem was the ECU and I just removed my E8 ECU put yours starts the engine and just starts in two pistons again put my E8 ECU and the engine started well, I did this twice and the same, your ECU starts in two pistons, are you stupid or what? should not be a genius to know that you sent an ECU fried.
Old Jan 17, 2012, 11:12 AM
Evolving Member

Vladimir you have my money and all the parts that I bought to you, what's the problem here?? refund my money and the problem solved or are you a thief?

Remember, we buy things without even seeing them, if something is wrong or not liked, them I have to send back the parts and you have to refund the money, so is business clean. the harness was off a wrecked car and to my friend does not liked the state it was the harness.

You have not proven to be a man in this business, I'm still waiting for a solution and you only pretexts.
Old Jan 17, 2012, 08:49 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry can't help you with the harness
Old Jan 18, 2012, 08:28 AM
Evolving Member

And you can not do anything with the ECU, sure!!!! a Panamanian typical thief.

Quick Reply: Beware with "JDM EVO PANAMA"