Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

romogst, scammer

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2012, 09:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Unhappy romogst, scammer

I guess you never think it will happen to you, well i made this thread.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ont-plate.html

I ended up getting a PM for a front plate for my evo 8, i asked a few times and he said yes it is brand new. Just got it friday, it is new but has no hardware and its for an evo 9.

I pmed him twice and no response and he has been online.

I really just want to return it, I paid 45 all i'd want is 30 bucks so he doesnt have to lose his shipping cost..

I hoped there were'nt going to be this many scammers on this forum...

Buyers beware..

Well anyone looking for a evo 9 bracket pm me 30 shipped lol

Also he asked me to gift it which is why i cant go through paypal, who thought you can get scammed over a piece of plastic...

Anthony
Old May 15, 2012, 12:54 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You should post more evidence if your going to call someone out as a scammer in a public forum. Or at least contact the mods 1st and try to get it resolved through them.
It sounds like to me it was more a lack of communication than anything. You're post was kind of vague about what you actually wanted.
I'm not saying you're in the wrong and received something other than what was agreed upon, but you should be a little more patient in getting things resolved.
I've delt with romogst recently and he seemed pretty legit to me and has a pretty good iTrader rating to boot. I seriously doubt he intentionally tried to scam you. Give it a little time and I'm sure things will get sorted out.
Old May 15, 2012, 03:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm assuming he term brand new, means new. I asked if it was an evo 8 bracket. he said it was. There was no hardware whatsoever. I would like the cost of the item refunded which is 30 dollars and I'll pay the shipping. It doesn't line up at all, I got a message today that I need to be creative mounting it.

Im assuming I won't get my money back so I'll end up trying to sell it.