Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Ryan Raetz - Scammed me for HKS Cams

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2012, 08:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryan Raetz - Scammed me for HKS Cams

Ryan Raetz is a thief, liar and a scammer. He lives in Chicago. He tried to sell me some HKS cams for $500 shipped and guess what, NO cams.

He turns around a claims the money is a deposit for a car so that he can keep the money from paypal. Nice scam!!
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Please post more info, as much as possible.
Is that forsale thread on here?
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
If you used a credit card, dispute it with them. I know VISA would cover you.
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:16 AM
Evolving Member

Whether he has it or not, paypal will take it from him. Open a dispute with paypal
Old Oct 16, 2012, 09:18 AM

Talk to boostin performance, he posts in their used parts group on facebook quite often
Old Oct 16, 2012, 11:09 AM

Do you have a zip OR approximate area? This is a very big city.
Old Oct 17, 2012, 02:56 PM

This is a lie ,and I'm getting sick of your immature games buddy ! Man up to your mistakes ! I NEVER sold this guy any cams , he has made false Paypal claims that i have proved false already and have been closed ! Dozena made this up because he made a deposit on my Evo through Paypal and then backed out of the sale after I held the car for him and picked him up and drove him back to the airport . He then makes up this bull**** story about the cams ! Unreal ! Anyone that has dealt with me will know that I do honest business ! I have bought and sold many cars, and when you put a deposit down on a car and then back out the seller keeps that for his waste of time / hassle ! I knew from the get go that I should've never dealt with you , what a headache !!
Old Oct 17, 2012, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Ev0ikon
Please post more info, as much as possible.
Is that forsale thread on here?
There is no info or thread because this is all false and made up by Dozena !

There was a forsale ad on here for my Evo that the mods / admins took down for all the ruckus this guy was causing !
Old Oct 17, 2012, 05:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
GrnZ -

Can you post a screen-shot of the PayPal transaction, so we can see if it says "deposit on car" or "cams"?
Old Oct 17, 2012, 06:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Oh I remember this now. You were selling your car. He flew from Canada down here and you didn't tell him cel light was on. He decided against buying it and you drove him back to his hotel. On the way to the hotel he asked about the deposit and you said not to sweat it and u will give it back, but never did. So now he is thinking of a way to get his money back.
Old Oct 17, 2012, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Iowa999
GrnZ -

Can you post a screen-shot of the PayPal transaction, so we can see if it says "deposit on car" or "cams"?
I assure you it's for a deposit on my Evo , how do you post screenshots on here ?

Originally Posted by beetle_orange
Oh I remember this now. You were selling your car. He flew from Canada down here and you didn't tell him cel light was on. He decided against buying it and you drove him back to his hotel. On the way to the hotel he asked about the deposit and you said not to sweat it and u will give it back, but never did. So now he is thinking of a way to get his money back.
Yes . But it was because the SRS light was on , which was clearly shown in one of pics in the forsale ad I had posted (that the admins / mods took down). I spoke with him on the phone about any questions and concerns he had before the whole deal like anybody else would flying out of country to buy a car. He asked me if i could pick him up from O'Hare airport , me being a nice guy said yeah i can do that for ya ! We get back to my house he sees the SRS light on and instantly says he couldn't buy it because he wouldn't be able to bring it across the border to Canada. In my head "I'm like are serious there were pics of the cluster and all illuminated lights wow " ! But anyways i was nice guy to drive all the way back to the airport to drop him back off instead of telling him to call a cab , which i should've done with all this headache this has been and nasty messages I've been receiving from him. I even told him from the get go that I didn't want to deal with him being that he was out of the country , I should've stuck with my gut . After dealing with 2 Paypal claims , and the lies and insults from this guy I assure you will not see a penny from me ! Like I said earlier , I have bought and sold many cars, and when you put a deposit on a car then back out after I already held the car for you , the seller keeps that for you wasting his time . Google it. I'm done dealing with this guy , I assure you and many other DSM/EVO guys that know me, know I don't screw around ! This is just one of those hard lessons in life buddy .
Old Oct 18, 2012, 08:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Paypal screenshot would settle this quickly.
Old Oct 18, 2012, 09:07 AM

[QUOTE=GrnZ;10459644]I assure you it's for a deposit on my Evo , how do you post screenshots on here ?

1) Hold the "ALT" key, then press the "PRINT SCRN/SYSRQ" key
2) Go to the "windows" button, and type "mspaint" and press enter (This will open MSPaint)

3) Click on the paint canvas, and right click on your mouse, and select "Paste" (This will paste the contents of the "ALT, PRINT" combination.

4) Save the file and upload it to this thread

Let me know if you need anymore help.
Old Oct 18, 2012, 12:38 PM
Evolved Member

No more posts from doezna...Hm..
Old Oct 18, 2012, 12:49 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
All this over a srs light? how much did you sell him the car for that was an easy fix.

Quick Reply: Ryan Raetz - Scammed me for HKS Cams