Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

canitbethislong is a scammer and a former banned member

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2014, 05:42 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
canitbethislong

canitbethislong is dennis carpenter aka less10 (his old banned account). i Bought a FF hot parts kit of him almost 9 months ago (way to patient with him) excuse after excuse to why its taking so long. then i start digging and find dennis carpenter the early years (less10) do the same scam with the FF maniold along with ripping of multiple other people for Multiple thousands of dollars. he needs to be banned asap and find a way to keep him off our site permanantly. after much research i found that he has been up to this ob other sites as well under the names vtecspeed1320 and D-low

http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=1804718
http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=50170

Last edited by AF-Evo8; Jan 29, 2014 at 07:00 PM.
Old Jan 29, 2014, 06:10 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yup some digging you did. Yes if you do all the research you have claimed you can still pm those people. They all got their parts, k20a, evom. The after math and my attitude got me banned, the threatening of kicking someones *** or what have you, parts or money were always returned.

Your deal came at a crazy time, new kid, new job, job which causes me to travel a lot. I gave you pics of all the times I got to work on the stuff, I didnt get to talk to you every time you text me or messaged me. But I tried to get back to you as often as and prompt as possible. If you see this banning action as a way to "get your parts" then thats fine. I have no desire to be here I dont mess with cars, Ive sold most everything else except my car which I wish I could sell but its flakers and people that want cars for 4k dollars.

The only parts your waiting on are a hardline oil feed, the o2 and licp. All of which needed to be modified to fit your car for some reason which I had you mark and send back to me in order to be finished for your car and fit correctly.
Old Feb 2, 2014, 10:02 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Pm'd seller.