Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Kinexic / roblee8908

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2015, 02:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This thread was recently brought to my attention and I would like to help anybody who has not received their refund (several refunds were processed a few months back).

Anyone who has either not received their item or a refund is encouraged to PM their order info and I will handle this promptly. I will monitor this account daily while we resolve these issues.

Thanks
Old Jun 26, 2015, 07:14 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ris1217
I seriously feel so terrible for you guys! You have no idea. I have been looking for Robbie (along with the Michigan court system) for a while now. I received a questionnaire from the court system in California requesting information on Robbie. I didn't have much so I figured I would search the internet and came across this forum. Around the time of these posts, Robbie was in jeopardy of being arrested and extradited back to Michigan due to such a significant amount of back child support. I had no idea that this was his way of avoiding an arrest! He paid a large portion of the child support arrearages and I forgave the remaining thinking if he would be more inclined to pay if he didn't have to worry about the back support (I was obviously wrong). I seriously feel awful and if I could return your money to you I totally would, but Robbie left me in a not-so-great situation and I rarely ever see money from him. He is not one to be trusted and I am sorry that you all ended up caught in his web. If you are still inclined to go to the police, I would highly recommend it as there is currently an arrest warrant with his name on it. I completely understand your frustration and again I am so sorry
oh wow thats insane, hopefully karma bites. :[
Old Jun 26, 2015, 07:17 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by roblee8908
This thread was recently brought to my attention and I would like to help anybody who has not received their refund (several refunds were processed a few months back).

Anyone who has either not received their item or a refund is encouraged to PM their order info and I will handle this promptly. I will monitor this account daily while we resolve these issues.

Thanks
robbie,

i posted this thread on BAEO a few months back, tagged you in it, as well as private messaged you with the thread screenshots.

Please refund these people their money, i know you saw my messages and pictures of this thread. You aren't fooling anyone.

As long as people get their money back, ok fine you made it right... that doesn't make it OK.

You have been very shady the past year or two and I think this is very unacceptable.

This was 10/13/2014 man..... this is not ok. Also, i recall calling you out on a thread over some parts on the local BAEO page, asked why you hadn't checked EVOM to see what was going on. You stopped commenting and replying after i called you out on your BS. sorry man, I'm just very confused at why you are being shady, and the reasoning behind it all as well.

also, i don't know why my pictures disappeared from the earlier thread..... but ok lol

Also, please post proof that you have processed ANY refunds.

Last edited by Jhurley_EvoVIII; Jun 26, 2015 at 09:20 AM.
Old Jun 26, 2015, 08:17 AM

I know where he lives if anyone wanna come down and wanna pay him a visit.
Old Jun 26, 2015, 12:42 PM

I'm doing what I can to right any wrongs at this point.

Again, anyone who has ordered and not received a refund is encouraged to contact me through PM here and I will work on processing a refund as quickly as possible.

I haven't received one single pm yet.

Threatening to come to my house won't accomplish anything. I'm communicating and offering refunds for people who did not receive an item.

Out of thousands of orders, things like this can happen. And I'm here to make things right.

But I won't know who to refund until these people contact me now that I am aware of this.

Thank you

Ps: the post from yesterday throwing me under the bus about owing money and having a warrant (which is false) is just an angry person who is mad that I wouldn't stick around with them and their craziness. I refuse to entertain the drama that person is trying to bring.
Old Jun 26, 2015, 12:52 PM
Evolving Member

Angry

I'm doing what I can to right any wrongs at this point.

Again, anyone who has ordered and not received a refund is encouraged to contact me through PM here and I will work on processing a refund as quickly as possible.

I haven't received one single pm yet.

Threatening to come to my house won't accomplish anything. I'm communicating and offering refunds for people who did not receive an item. --->PM him guys... get your money (hopefully).

Out of thousands of orders, things like this can happen. And I'm here to make things right. ----> should have made things right LAST YEAR BUDDY when i PM'ed you

But I won't know who to refund until these people contact me now that I am aware of this. ----> YOU WERE AWARE OF IT lol. i called you out on your BS last freaking year, stop lying

Thank you

Ps: the post from yesterday throwing me under the bus about owing money and having a warrant (which is false) is just an angry person who is mad that I wouldn't stick around with them and their craziness. I refuse to entertain the drama that person is trying to bring.
Just pm this guy and get your refund (that is if he is being serious) he was notified about this thread and on the BAY AREA EVO PAGE last year as well. he has been well aware of this ongoing issue. Hopefully he follows through

good luck everyone, i tried the last year to get you guys your money; hopefully he delivers.

Jon

PS: ROBBIE- go to BAEO and answer to all the people you "scammed"--- working for pristine parts in sales this has not happened ONCE to me (or anyone that works for us). If someone orders and PAYS for a part- it is ordered IMMEDIATELY with me making sure things go well. People have PM'ed you in the past to get updates and you don't answer- again stop lying. Go to BAEO and refund all those guys money too. You are either 1) a terrible, shady business person... or 2) someone who just doesn't care....

I created a thread warning people on BAEO as well- people there ordered things from you and never received them nor have heard from you period.

Last edited by Jhurley_EvoVIII; Jun 26, 2015 at 12:57 PM.
Old Jun 26, 2015, 01:00 PM

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish jhurly. Im here trying to communicate with people who are looking for refunds, not looking for life lessons from you and to hear your opinions. I think you've made your point and can stop repeating yourself now.

Further responses from you will be ignored. Because all you're doing is repeating yourself. So you can go ahead and exit now as you've done more than enough. Thanks
Old Jun 26, 2015, 01:01 PM

For anyone else, please contact me directly. I keep saying that I will do my best to make it right and that needs to be the last thing said on this thread.

I don't need anyone here junking up the thread or approaching me with their own opinions and trash talking.

This thread is in place to correct what Os wrong. That's it.

Thank you
Old Jun 26, 2015, 01:06 PM
Evolving Member

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish jhurly. Im here trying to communicate with people who are looking for refunds, not looking for life lessons from you and to hear your opinions. I think you've made your point and can stop repeating yourself now.

Further responses from you will be ignored. Because all you're doing is repeating yourself. So you can go ahead and exit now as you've done more than enough. Thanks
ok go answer the BAEO posts and come out of hiding i will be waiting drinking coffee. I'm here to look out man- i hate liars and people who are shady as heck + steal things.

I hope everyone gets their money back- - those who do PM him for refunds please keep the thread updated.

Last edited by Jhurley_EvoVIII; Jun 26, 2015 at 01:09 PM.
Old Jun 27, 2015, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by Jhurley_EvoVIII
ok go answer the BAEO posts and come out of hiding i will be waiting drinking coffee. I'm here to look out man- i hate liars and people who are shady as heck + steal things.

I hope everyone gets their money back- - those who do PM him for refunds please keep the thread updated.
So glad I listen to Jon and the people from fftec not to buy from him. I would been out $1000. **** this kid might be in crutches right now still. Who knows.. Hope everyone gets his money back.
Old Jul 9, 2015, 01:47 PM
Evolving Member

bump! anyone get their refunds yet?
Old Sep 18, 2015, 08:28 PM
Evolving Member

I have been away from the forums for quite some time, seems odd to me that he would just respond here and not think to send a PM to the person that started this thread about him.

I just sent a PM over to him and would be amazed to see anything from him.