Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

h2oi september 29th

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2008, 10:11 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
h2oi september 29th

so some of you may know. . . h2oi is a vdub show at the end of september every year and is really a good time. . . . . ill be down there that week . . . just wondering if anyone else will be as well
Old Sep 3, 2008, 05:44 AM
Evolved Member

h2o is ghey
Old Sep 3, 2008, 07:07 AM
Evolved Member

It is a vdub show. last time, some evo owner was harrassed and hilarity resulted from a drunk s3 owner.
Old Sep 3, 2008, 07:52 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Silver06evo9mr
h2o is ghey
Originally Posted by derangedazn
It is a vdub show. last time, some evo owner was harrassed and hilarity resulted from a drunk s3 owner.
^Yup.

I thought the premise of h2o is to make fun of anyone not driving a vdub/audi? That and to lead police on a high speed chase after they catch you ridin' dirty...
Old Sep 3, 2008, 08:05 AM

i may possibly be down there that weekend. I dont think it matters what weekend you go down there. Every time you drive on coastal highway you get harassed haha.
Old Sep 3, 2008, 10:08 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Exciting News
^Yup.

I thought the premise of h2o is to make fun of anyone not driving a vdub/audi? That and to lead police on a high speed chase after they catch you ridin' dirty...
wow ignorance much? ok lets see. porter was probably the one you are talking about. and really he had rocks thrown at his car for ACTUALLY drifting aroudn the dirt track which by all means was ****ing awesome i dont care what any of you say. i have been going for 5 years now and have never had a problem wth people even in my gtp when i would wax there ***
Old Sep 3, 2008, 11:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'll be down there....hopefully someone will be doing something as retarded/entertaining as last year. haha
Old Sep 3, 2008, 12:04 PM
Evolved Member

ill be there most likely, last year i went i rode through the field/parking lot with my evo and a friend in his evo behind me and i was getting harassed like no other, and even on the street but after i showed them what the evo was all about they backed off and shut up.
Old Sep 3, 2008, 12:26 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by damstr
I'm pretty sure I'll be down there....hopefully someone will be doing something as retarded/entertaining as last year. haha
nah porter is comin gthis year lol but ill be there this yr with my evo for the first time. . .. so it should be good
Old Sep 3, 2008, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by xXBadAndyXx
nah porter is comin gthis year lol but ill be there this yr with my evo for the first time. . .. so it should be good
if i had money to go i would be there but i go on this cruise sat and that is taking all the money i have for the rest of the year.
Old Sep 3, 2008, 04:32 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by damstr
I'll be down there with Damstr and my friend with a ko4 s4. It will be a fun time. i was got harassed ever down there. most of the vdub guys show you respect once you destroy them
Old Sep 3, 2008, 05:07 PM
Evolved Member

not down for a bunch of emos throwing crap at u and trying to f your car up....

dont forget i told ya so
Old Sep 3, 2008, 06:15 PM

This will be my fifth year going to h2o, and have always had a great time. I used to have an Audi and last year was my first year there with my Evo. I didn't run into any issues at all with the dubbers, but I also stay at 130th St. and don't really venture too far down other than to go to the show.

I still enjoy h20, most of the cars are done tastefully and there is something about a mkI or mkII GTI dumped on BBS RS that just never gets old to me.
Old Sep 3, 2008, 06:38 PM

I was going to go, but I am going to be in Key West for a week and I get home that weekend. I went a few years ago with my S4 and had a great time. Kinda would have liked to have taken the Subaru down.
Old Sep 3, 2008, 07:08 PM
Evolved Member

I am going to stop by and rev and everyone and do donuts around the every expensive vehicle I come across in a 3 mile radius.

Quick Reply: h2oi september 29th