Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

Need a Body Shop Recommendation!!!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2015, 07:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need a Body Shop Recommendation!!!

Northern Virginia - Long story short, I was at a stop light in Herndon a few cars back from the light. Light turned green and everyone started going. The RSX in front of me stalled and stopped, so I stopped as well. The 4 Runner behind me had other plans and rear ended me. His insurance is covering it, but I want to use someone that is well versed in Evo's. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Car is currently located in Centreville VA.

Last edited by NousDefions; Sep 10, 2015 at 08:19 AM. Reason: including location
Old Sep 10, 2015, 09:07 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I've always taken my cars to D&V auto. Owner actually used to own an MR

http://www.dandvautobody.com/

They're expensive so its nice that you're not paying.
Old Sep 10, 2015, 09:23 AM

That's good to hear. I actually did a google search and they got the best reviews, but I wanted someone who had real world experience with them before making my decision. Appreciate the input. That's probably who I'm going with. I appreciate the advice!
Old Sep 18, 2015, 10:23 AM

We took my fiance's STi there after he hit a raccoon on the way home. I was less than impressed, from 10' it looked perfect, but up-close and under the hood there were a few imperfections that I can only assume were from hasty work.

The front driver quarter panel and bumper weren't aligned properly and the gap wasn't uniform, gap was far too narrow on the door. They broke a few plastic tabs / lost a few screws for the radiator mount and the coolant overflow tank, their solution was to use zip-ties to mount/secure these items. Coolant was drained and replaced, I'm not sure if they did an entire radiator flush or just topped it off, it was replaced with a different fluid than was originally in the vehicle.