Notices
Mid-Atlantic Region Includes DC, DE, MD, VA, WV.

North Delaware, Area Evos and tuners?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2018, 08:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
North Delaware, Area Evos and tuners?

hey fam just wanted to see any Evo owners live near Wilmington delaware, or the tristate area, trying to meet some evo fam, maybe get up and get a meet going.

Also looking for the best Evo tuner near my area, hope to hear from some of yall!

Ricky
Old Aug 7, 2018, 08:11 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Hey Ricky. Moved your thread here. Hoping some of our peeps will chime-in

Welcome aboard, by the way

Joe
Old Aug 7, 2018, 09:51 PM
Evolving Member

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Depending on how far you want to drive, there are a bunch of tuners not too far away. If you're willing to drive (and it is worth it), both CBRD and TScomptuned are located in the York area of PA. Its a bit of a drive but there are people that ship their cars to them for tuning nation wide. I know a couple of honda guys in Delaware that tune cars well but there's a couple month wait at the moment. There are a couple of guys with evos in DE but I don't know many that use this forum. I am in Wilmington area quite often. If you want to go a nearby track, check out Cecil County Dragway. Its about a half hour down I-95. I am there quite often and I would not be surprised if you met other evo owners there on Friday nights, there's usually at least one or two,

Boosted Tuning in maryland is supposedly good too, but I have no experience with him and I don't know where in maryland exactly

Last edited by jheff; Aug 7, 2018 at 10:01 PM.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by jheff
Depending on how far you want to drive, there are a bunch of tuners not too far away. If you're willing to drive (and it is worth it), both CBRD and TScomptuned are located in the York area of PA. Its a bit of a drive but there are people that ship their cars to them for tuning nation wide. I know a couple of honda guys in Delaware that tune cars well but there's a couple month wait at the moment. There are a couple of guys with evos in DE but I don't know many that use this forum. I am in Wilmington area quite often. If you want to go a nearby track, check out Cecil County Dragway. Its about a half hour down I-95. I am there quite often and I would not be surprised if you met other evo owners there on Friday nights, there's usually at least one or two,

Boosted Tuning in maryland is supposedly good too, but I have no experience with him and I don't know where in maryland exactly
thanks brother, yea ive been to cecil quite often, theres a weekly car meet down in dover every thursday my buddie was telling me about if its nice tomorrow should be heading down there if you wanna roll! I just hit up CBRD hopefully get in there next week to get her tuned, cant wait thanks man.

if you ever trying to get up text me 4845749464 im always down for anything cars

ricky
Old Aug 15, 2018, 09:42 AM
Evolving Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Where are you in DE and what evo do you drive? My evo does not see many street miles, but I've had it out a bit this summer since I'm not racing it. Widebody gg with orange wheels, giant wing, etc. Hard to miss

I will second the CBRD recommendation for tuning and major mods/work. Basic bolt on stuff and maintenance (if you don't do it yourself) there are a few shops in DE that can handle that. If you ever need machine work on the block, Alderman is one of the few around that have a torque plate for the 4g63.
Old Aug 15, 2018, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by psushoe
Where are you in DE and what evo do you drive? My evo does not see many street miles, but I've had it out a bit this summer since I'm not racing it. Widebody gg with orange wheels, giant wing, etc. Hard to miss

I will second the CBRD recommendation for tuning and major mods/work. Basic bolt on stuff and maintenance (if you don't do it yourself) there are a few shops in DE that can handle that. If you ever need machine work on the block, Alderman is one of the few around that have a torque plate for the 4g63.

hey paushoe! Yea man i havnt seen ur evo, mine doesnt see that many miles either its our when its nice out take it out for a cruise type of deal lol, i just finished building it i just got it a couple months ago, i live In Bear Delaware near newark and wilmington. We have a WW with a black hood and gunmetal stock BBSs. Yea just waiting on an appointment set date from Chad weve been going back and forth for the past couple months trying to get in there, its at a point now im learning how to use ECUFLASH but u prolly know that learning curve lol, but yea man if your ever down to get up lemme know, i dont see many or any evos up this way at all. Would like to meet some fellow evo owners.

Ricky