Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Midwest Evolution Club...

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2003, 03:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let me know if you need a domain name or anything. I have evoclub.org. I could loan it to people who want their own designation, like http://midwest.evoclub.org. No charge.
PM or email me if you are interested.
Old Mar 1, 2003, 03:34 PM
Evolving Member

Anyone out in the Southwest??? New Mexico, Texas, Arizona area???
Old Mar 1, 2003, 03:56 PM

Road America sounds like a done deal. Just got back from the autoshow here in Milwaukee, and I love the VIII. 30,890 for the sunroof and handmade carbon fiber. 30,210 for the normal car and spoiler. Renner said they will get about 10-12 in a couple of weeks....anyone wanna buy a lancer for 30 grand?
Old Mar 1, 2003, 08:48 PM
choad

No..30 Grand is a little much for your ride but see you at Road America!!

Lets solidify our first meet at the June Sprints!! It would be cool to establish an area near the BMW's or the Porsches sine the EVO is a supercar!!

Anyone wanna help organize it?
Old Mar 3, 2003, 07:47 AM
Evolving Member

off topic a bit

"Renner said they will get about 10-12 in a couple of weeks"

who told you this??

i think its a giant lie, they only got 3 cars total in the first 2 allocations!

hope its true im sittn in spot 4,5 and think ill have to wait till april/may the way things are going
Old Mar 3, 2003, 11:41 AM

Got that info from a Mitsu. rep at the autoshow from Renner. Big white guy at the show stanfing infront of the evo with decent information. Nothing that I threw at him, question wise, he could not answer correctly. Well...he might have also ment 10-12 in the greater metro MIlwaukee area...who knows now...
Old Mar 3, 2003, 09:38 PM
Evolving Member

Let us know when you guys are up & running. Maybe we can all hook up & have a group event over the summer. midwest lancers, midwest galants, and midwest evos. the galant guys & we usually meet up together!
Old Mar 6, 2003, 07:03 PM
Evolving Member

I'm in.
Old Mar 7, 2003, 12:59 AM

Sounds like a set deal. Summer sometime @ Road America by Elkhart lake. Sweet. My friend's got a trailer site @ Plymouth Rock campgrounds...A mile east of Road America. We can also camp there in cabins for aroun 25 a night, or tent sites for cheap. Either way it's locked. We should also start thinking about some SCCA solo II events or something of the autocross nature. Peace.
Old Mar 7, 2003, 12:54 PM
Evolved Member

this is getting good... The June Sprints is a fun event... Actually, just about every weekend is fun event at Road America... I won't have my Evo till May, but I would be interested in doing an event...

But, how about if we plan it for sometime later in the summer so we can all have our cars nice & broken in by then? Even if we go to a Road America event and not a track school, most weekends at RA have touring sessions that are pretty damn fun. Nothing like going through Canada Corner and passing a Vette!
Old Mar 7, 2003, 12:59 PM

I wonder...since I will not have and evo till I get my bachelors in 2 years, if I will look like an *** with my lancer there Hell if I do, I can be someone's co-pilot or somethin..hell a grease monkey. I'll treat your evo like a 50 dollar *****, treat her good for a while then kick her out!
Old Mar 7, 2003, 01:02 PM
Evolving Member

You should do what the NSX club does, start a club and have different regions, like west and east, and let people maintain their own regional even, but they are all under one website.. checkout www.nsxprime.com

ANYone?? SouthWEST EVO club?!?!?!?
Old Mar 7, 2003, 06:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by wing240
You should do what the NSX club does, start a club and have different regions, like west and east, and let people maintain their own regional even, but they are all under one website.. checkout www.nsxprime.com

ANYone?? SouthWEST EVO club?!?!?!?
Well that was my offer. I have evoclub.org as a registered domain. right now it and www.evoclub.org point to this site. I can make different sub domains though. I could have southwest.evoclub.org or midwest.evoclub.org or even houston, etc etc. I can even make it so that is the primary name that always shows rather than a redirect, so you can host the server and still use that name.
Anyway my offer is for free, because I just would like to use what I registered.
Old Mar 8, 2003, 01:08 PM
Evolved Member

yea..let's set up a meet including Evo's and normal Lancers..soon so i can see the Evos...

japandk, people from the lancer club will probably go too so u wont be the only one without an evo lol

oh yea, congrats to everyone who got their evo! and have fun with it!
-Bob
Old Mar 11, 2003, 01:34 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Originally posted by japandk
Got that info from a Mitsu. rep at the autoshow from Renner. Big white guy at the show stanfing infront of the evo with decent information. Nothing that I threw at him, question wise, he could not answer correctly. Well...he might have also ment 10-12 in the greater metro MIlwaukee area...who knows now...
Hey now, that big white guy was me.

And I said, we'll get (Renner) 10-12 total and the first one in a couple weeks.

Quick Reply: Midwest Evolution Club...