Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Winged Warrior II Photo Shoot

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2005, 02:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The competition will be FIERCE this year, I can tell already from the talk around here! The overall winning trophy will be a large, with 2K cash in it for the winner (hopefully), and the winner will have to return to defend his/her trophy every year! The classes will be such, that the trailered cars/pros have to be in different classes, so they wont walk away will all the trophies. People cant just enter the drags only, nor the roadcourse only. have to sign up and compete in ALL events! The winner in the road course, and drags on Team USA will run with the Team Import Winner for the final show-down, to see who gets the loot and the trophy!
Old Oct 31, 2005, 06:17 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by TeamAccolade
hey, is the capitol of kentucky pronunced Louis-ville or louyvull?? (sorry have to ask )
The capitol is pronounced Frank-fort......and it's Louie-ville, not Louis-ville.

Originally Posted by smokedmustang
The competition will be FIERCE this year, I can tell already from the talk around here! The overall winning trophy will be a large, with 2K cash in it for the winner (hopefully), and the winner will have to return to defend his/her trophy every year! The classes will be such, that the trailered cars/pros have to be in different classes, so they wont walk away will all the trophies. People cant just enter the drags only, nor the roadcourse only. have to sign up and compete in ALL events! The winner in the road course, and drags on Team USA will run with the Team Import Winner for the final show-down, to see who gets the loot and the trophy!
It is going to be timed road course and drags, huh? hmmmmm, interesting. You know how many laps we get on the road course yet...or are you still working that out? If you need help, let me know.
I may need to look for some sponsors so my car can compete for the overall (that Viper looks FAST....like a marsupial!)

Soooo....when I win the overall in your car, do I have to split the winnings and trophy with you?
Old Oct 31, 2005, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It is Lou-a Vul. They are right the capitol is Frankfort, but it is pronounced frankfert! I will see all of you there. Just one question is this going to be a multi-day event?
Old Nov 1, 2005, 10:34 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evoimport6
It is Lou-a Vul. They are right the capitol is Frankfort, but it is pronounced frankfert! I will see all of you there. Just one question is this going to be a multi-day event?
I will know more on that within 1 month. It depends on the field, we could do the autoX on one part, and the drags at the same time, and have the modifieds/unlimited classes start the drags at dusk. and the final elimination rounds. will have to wait to see what areas we get, and go from there! Will keep all posted though, so I can get your feedback! It is always welcome!
Old Nov 1, 2005, 03:53 PM
Evolved Member

Could do auto course day 1, and followed up by the car-show, and final elimination on Sunday, but that would nix the NIGHT DRAG FINAL! not sure, will see.
Old Nov 2, 2005, 05:11 AM
Evolved Member

Could do auto course day 1, and followed up by the car-show, and final elimination on Sunday, but that would nix the NIGHT DRAG FINAL! not sure, will see.
I like the idea of a large one day event with night drags.......and that Sunday is Mother's day.
Old Nov 2, 2005, 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by Eclipse2Lancer
I like the idea of a large one day event with night drags.......and that Sunday is Mother's day.

So bring your mother
Old Nov 2, 2005, 08:44 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evoimport6
So bring your mother
yeah.....she might like to come out and see me show my skillz. But my wife is a mom now too....I would probably lose some "privileges" for awhile.
Old Nov 3, 2005, 11:53 AM

Hey Kevin! What class do I get to run in?
Old Nov 3, 2005, 05:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MachWon
Hey Kevin! What class do I get to run in?
Since I am proudly speaking to a national champion, you will get in a "special" class, you have to leave the hood up for 30 minutes, look the other way, and let me "prep" your engine for you! Just kidding, you will be put in a group of tough competition, class unknown at this time. but if you are nice, I will slow-down enough so you can see what the front of an evo looks like! just kidding, you will wooooop me, and I accept that. what mods do you have? Looking forward to meeting you! and everyone on here better sign up with the Whitewater Valley Sports car club, as they (and Machwon) will be putting this show on for us again, thumbs up to them. talk to you soon.
Kevin
Old Nov 3, 2005, 05:41 PM

sweet
Old Nov 4, 2005, 02:08 AM
Evolved Member

Also Machwon, there will be more classes this time also, to include "club-racers" shop car entries etc... You have to jump in the ring and Dragrace also if you want to gun for the big dough! This one will be a blast!
Old Nov 17, 2005, 01:59 PM

Also Machwon, there will be more classes this time also, to include "club-racers" shop car entries etc... You have to jump in the ring and Dragrace also if you want to gun for the big dough! This one will be a blast!
Drag race?! I gave up drag racing for autocross. Can't wait!
Do we realize this is scheduled the same weekend as qualifying for the 500?
Old Nov 19, 2005, 03:25 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MachWon
Drag race?! I gave up drag racing for autocross. Can't wait!
Do we realize this is scheduled the same weekend as qualifying for the 500?
Mothers Day weekend? that was the same time we had it last year, its also the mini-marathon, and something else. The 500 drivers fly into the airport we are using, so maybe one of them will be looking for one of our rides! There will be 4 or so events, field limited to 70 per side, I am Team Import Captain, so I get to choose who is on our team, and the events will be fun, autoX (huge), 1/4 mile +300 yards (working on it, but NOT 1/4 mile, as you can do that anywhere! Slalom, skidpad, braking etc.. working out the particulars. events via the point system. highest point import, takes on the highest point TEAM USA car, for the Grand Finale UNDER THE LIGHTS! This will be super fun. Cant wait to see you perform Machwon!