Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Local shop At Greatlakes Dragway this weekend

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2003, 11:00 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Local shop At Greatlakes Dragway this weekend

Hey All,

Just a quick note that my shop will be up at Great Lakes Dragway tonight ( if it doens't rain) and Sunday (June 1) for the "Import Wars #3) If you live anywhere from Milwaukee down to the Chicago Area, Union Grove (Great Lakes Dragway) is an easy drive off of I-94 about 10 mile over the border in Wisconsin.

We will have our trailer with tires on display and will be able to do some mounting and balancing if need be. In fact those who are interested in our wheel packages, we will have them on display as well.

Import Wars is a monthly program that has a "show" and "strip" session. If the weather is nice, might be a good time to go check it out. Time is from 9am - 5pm. They also have open track time almost evey night during the summer. Great place to find out how fast your EVO or Tuned Lancer really is.

I don't know the cost, but here is the numbe to find that info: 262.878.3783 or www.greatlakesdragway.com

Hope to see some of you there.
Old May 31, 2003, 11:30 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It rained once we got up to the track so it was a short evening. We will be back on Sunday moring. So come on out for the Import show.